Discord name: bipolar#4929
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June 2022 roughly
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): "Deftone" Reznor
Civilian name: Nicolai Carter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Yes
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 COM, E-11 CPL, GOC SGT, C.I Alpha & DEA Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A couple, most of which are expired.
What are your total levels: 145
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A couple, all are expired.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?: Since 05/12/23

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

- I've been in DEA for a while and have come to really enjoy the department, I'd like to see the department flourish even further and be a part of seeing that it does so. I think the department has a lot of potential for growth and I believe that my skill set would fit well with the role of a special agent, being a special agent would allow me to help the department and give me the tools I need to do so.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

- I've been DEA for some time now and have come to have a good understanding of their operations and protocols. I have a vast array of experience under my belt when it comes to efficiency, combat, leadership, etc... I am also very comfortable when dealing with GOIs as it was a major part of my time as A-1 COM and I have negotiated and participated in raids several times. I am also very familiar when it comes to maintaining a department/regiment and I know how to lead when it comes to both combat and other fields that a special agent would be a part of.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- I've written multiple documents for Alpha-1 and have revamped others, (Handbook, training, CO task sheet, and more.) And I even helped write a document for DEA, (the Interrogation/Negotiation Handbook.) A good document has to be informative, concise, and clean. Ensure that the document is intricate about whatever subject you're writing about and that it's detailed, try to phrase it well and use proper grammar and format it in ways that are easy on the eyes.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Maintaining the department's standards.
- Overseeing agents and senior agents.
- Dealing with GOIs (C.I., GOC, MC&D).
- Recruitment and training of DEA agents.
- Report to agency managers, the deputy director, and the director.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Not much is known about Alex Reznor's history in the foundation or his life prior to joining the organization. Most of his files are redacted, but some seem to indicate him being part of a certain security detail that is just as shrouded as his mystery. Some older and more senior members of the foundation tell tales of his time in that particular security detail and some of the work he conducted, but most disregard the stories as folklore and pure fiction. Although oddly enough, some of those who spoke too much about Alex Reznor were found to have disappeared without a trace.

After some controversy, Alex Reznor retired from the organization and went on to find different passions. Alex found music and began writing passionate songs that expressed his feelings and frustration, songs that had heartfelt messages and contained the thoughts of the former foundation member. Starting off as a hobby, Alex began to take the prospect of starting a career in the music business seriously.

He started off producing and writing songs for his upcoming debut album, although it took a while for him to learn mixing and engineering he eventually taught himself the ropes and started getting quite decent at it. His storytelling abilities and rhyme schemes also improved during the process of him creating his album. After he finally completed the album he tried finding a label that would sign him as an artist and distribute his work across the country. After several rejections, an individual who went by the name "Mr. West" found Alex's work and took a liking to it, Mr. West was a star in the music industry and was a highly respected artist in the Hip-Hop genre, with legend status. West signed Alex Reznor to his personal label and invited Alex to his studio sessions where they would work on several tracks with each other. The album began distribution across the country and was a commercial success, Alex Reznor, a now critically acclaimed artist, began setting up his upcoming tour across the country. He hit the road, traveling from state to state and performing multiple concerts live.

On a quiet, dark night as Alex Reznor was driving across a rural area his tour bus suddenly stopped abruptly in the middle of the road. Reznor stepped out to investigate and found that his bus crashed on a creature of anomalous nature, an instance of SCP-939 was seen crushed under the tracks of his vehicle, and as quickly as Alex discovered the scene, he heard a human-like scream echo from the barren desert that stretched across the road he traveled. Alex Reznor was already familiar with 939, he knew it was just a mimic attempting to lure him out, he fetched a gun from his bus and began to arm himself ready for the coming of the creature. He hid in his bus and waited. The screams became louder, it was approaching his bus, he recalled his training and remained calm. Soon, he heard the footsteps of 939 and waited for the precise moment to open fire. When he heard a growl inches away from the bus he popped on a window and emptied a magazine until it fell limp. Alex Reznor immediately drove off before any more trouble would show up.

After stopping at a hotel, he received a call in his room. A voice he recognized spoke to him and stated that a job was available, a job that handled delicate issues in a kinder manner and other times with a violent approach that would suit Reznor's skillset. Although hesitant to leave the music career he built behind, he knew that anomalies like this were gonna keep coming and harm innocent people. He made his decision and prepared to return to the facility he left long ago.

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
+SUPPORT

THIS APPLICATION BROUGHT ME TO TEARS. IM CRYING. IT SINGLEHANDEDLY GAVE ME DEPRESSION FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO READ MORE. ITS OVER.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY📍
+Support
I not quite the DEA member but if you represented my group as you did in that tribunal and the work youve done for DEA Special agent foshhoo

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+support
should be a special agent way overqualified and already acts of one

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197902550
Discord name: bipolar#4929
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June 2022 roughly
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): "Deftone" Reznor
Civilian name: Nicolai Carter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Yes
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 COM, E-11 CPL, GOC SGT, C.I Alpha & DEA Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A couple, most of which are expired.
What are your total levels: 145
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A couple, all are expired.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?: Since 05/12/23

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

- I've been in DEA for a while and have come to really enjoy the department, I'd like to see the department flourish even further and be a part of seeing that it does so. I think the department has a lot of potential for growth and I believe that my skill set would fit well with the role of a special agent, being a special agent would allow me to help the department and give me the tools I need to do so.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

- I've been DEA for some time now and have come to have a good understanding of their operations and protocols. I have a vast array of experience under my belt when it comes to efficiency, combat, leadership, etc... I am also very comfortable when dealing with GOIs as it was a major part of my time as A-1 COM and I have negotiated and participated in raids several times. I am also very familiar when it comes to maintaining a department/regiment and I know how to lead when it comes to both combat and other fields that a special agent would be a part of.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- I've written multiple documents for Alpha-1 and have revamped others, (Handbook, training, CO task sheet, and more.) And I even helped write a document for DEA, (the Interrogation/Negotiation Handbook.) A good document has to be informative, concise, and clean. Ensure that the document is intricate about whatever subject you're writing about and that it's detailed, try to phrase it well and use proper grammar and format it in ways that are easy on the eyes.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Maintaining the department's standards.
- Overseeing agents and senior agents.
- Dealing with GOIs (C.I., GOC, MC&D).
- Recruitment and training of DEA agents.
- Report to agency managers, the deputy director, and the director.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Not much is known about Alex Reznor's history in the foundation or his life prior to joining the organization. Most of his files are redacted, but some seem to indicate him being part of a certain security detail that is just as shrouded as his mystery. Some older and more senior members of the foundation tell tales of his time in that particular security detail and some of the work he conducted, but most disregard the stories as folklore and pure fiction. Although oddly enough, some of those who spoke too much about Alex Reznor were found to have disappeared without a trace.

After some controversy, Alex Reznor retired from the organization and went on to find different passions. Alex found music and began writing passionate songs that expressed his feelings and frustration, songs that had heartfelt messages and contained the thoughts of the former foundation member. Starting off as a hobby, Alex began to take the prospect of starting a career in the music business seriously.

He started off producing and writing songs for his upcoming debut album, although it took a while for him to learn mixing and engineering he eventually taught himself the ropes and started getting quite decent at it. His storytelling abilities and rhyme schemes also improved during the process of him creating his album. After he finally completed the album he tried finding a label that would sign him as an artist and distribute his work across the country. After several rejections, an individual who went by the name "Mr. West" found Alex's work and took a liking to it, Mr. West was a star in the music industry and was a highly respected artist in the Hip-Hop genre, with legend status. West signed Alex Reznor to his personal label and invited Alex to his studio sessions where they would work on several tracks with each other. The album began distribution across the country and was a commercial success, Alex Reznor, a now critically acclaimed artist, began setting up his upcoming tour across the country. He hit the road, traveling from state to state and performing multiple concerts live.

On a quiet, dark night as Alex Reznor was driving across a rural area his tour bus suddenly stopped abruptly in the middle of the road. Reznor stepped out to investigate and found that his bus crashed on a creature of anomalous nature, an instance of SCP-939 was seen crushed under the tracks of his vehicle, and as quickly as Alex discovered the scene, he heard a human-like scream echo from the barren desert that stretched across the road he traveled. Alex Reznor was already familiar with 939, he knew it was just a mimic attempting to lure him out, he fetched a gun from his bus and began to arm himself ready for the coming of the creature. He hid in his bus and waited. The screams became louder, it was approaching his bus, he recalled his training and remained calm. Soon, he heard the footsteps of 939 and waited for the precise moment to open fire. When he heard a growl inches away from the bus he popped on a window and emptied a magazine until it fell limp. Alex Reznor immediately drove off before any more trouble would show up.

After stopping at a hotel, he received a call in his room. A voice he recognized spoke to him and stated that a job was available, a job that handled delicate issues in a kinder manner and other times with a violent approach that would suit Reznor's skillset. Although hesitant to leave the music career he built behind, he knew that anomalies like this were gonna keep coming and harm innocent people. He made his decision and prepared to return to the facility he left long ago.
+Support best pony rper on the server

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.