What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Have-[O-1]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

-What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- I believe that I would be a very good candidate. In the short time that I have been in O-1 and around the other Ethics members, I have gotten very used to how they operate and how they conduct themselves. I am a CPL and would say that I am very competent at my job as O-1, I have quickly learned how and what to do as one. I have gained respect in O-1 and people listen when I speak, this can easily transfer over to Ethics Assistant. When Ethics is not on I handle situations that would normally require an Ethics member through the use of the Code of Ethics. I have not been in the community for all that long but I do not think I would be a very controversial pick as I have not started any drama with anyone.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- The responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant is to handle situations where Ethics has been requested. This could range from a complaint to a D-Class to gathering information on departments. The Assistant will be expected to take notes on subjects and watch senior members conduct their business.

-Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-Deviss Daniels, currently a member of O-1, took his job very seriously. He would follow Ethics around protecting them as was his job. Deviss would watch and listen to the Ethics members as they handled unethical matters. He soon began to admire the Code of Ethics and what they stood for in the foundation. He believed in the foundations missions, just not how they went about it. He soon realized that if he were able to join the Committee he would finally have the power to ensure fair treatment and given rights to all foundation personnel, D-Class or otherwise. He knew that having morals and a way to enforce it would also help the foundations already ambiguous reputation.

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Takes his job seriously
-Competent and knows CoE

-Not a ton of experience

"New Guy" has the potential to make a good Ethics Assistant. I've seen his work so far first-hand, and I know he takes things seriously and knows his stuff. That being said, I would agree with "Smiley" that a bit more experience would be ideal.

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Deviss's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are ready to be suited as an Assisstant. Please Contact me on TeamSpeak for your interview, whenever you are open.​

Status
Not open for further replies.