For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Jotler", Josher "Owl", "Jonker"
Civilian name: "Jonker"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador - Holding, 096 - Holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no warnings or kicks though i do have 1 ban which was accidental by Rosewood when he got my steam id from the logs instead of the person who LTARP.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I feel a large sense of devotion to internal affairs. I feel a need for change is around the facility and it is difficult to orchestrate in my position as most people would rather listen to a director then an ambassador. I feel my activity and those i work with are terrific people and that i have what it will take to reform the site into a greater tomorrow.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: My time on internal affairs and activities to help the department in all ways has been a great thing. With these abilities and everything i have learned as an ambassador for the department I will be able to orchestrate the site to a better tomorrow and turn IA from less rag tag like it has been in the past to a more coordinated group working in swift go arounds with everyone on the facility to make sure everything is in check. My most notable traits being the ability to take a leadership role in any position, ability to respond to any issue quickly, ability to adapt to whatever situation is asked of me as soon as it comes up.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The director is to watch over ambassadors and discipline them as necessary. They also give guidance to new ambassadors coming on to the team and organize all meetings within IA. They help organize tribunals and serve as a more direct link between IA and the rest of the site. They also monitor over training of agents and make sure to train new ambassadors coming to the team.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name is Ambassador Josher "Owl". I was a normal civilian out for a car ride when alarms started sounding in the pinewood area. I thought nothing of it thinking it must be a drill. I saw helicopters fly quickly overhead and a man in a plague doctor costume running from the military base. He greeted me and continued running. I was quickly stopped and given amnestics. When I woke up, I was in some offices among some people telling me to take a test which I passed and they handed me a smudged ID showing the name Josher and the codename "Owl". Recently while doing my duties, I noticed several agents lacking the proper skills and the available ambassador make little to no attempt to help. I felt a strong sense of disregard coming from the ambassador and wished I could have done more to prevent the situation. I decided to take it upon myself to take the next step among the ranks so i can be the one guarding both agents and ambassadors making sure all are in line.

Signed: Ambassador Josher "Owl"
1678841139082.png

Last edited:

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+/- Support
-Active
-CL4 experience
-Easy to work with

-Short application for a departmental leader role
Overall, I think you should just make the application longer. It seems kind of rushed in my opinion. I think if you put just a little more time into your application you will get my +support.
Thanks for the criticism. Any advice on where exactly I should add more so I can do so? Thank you.

McApple

Dec 3, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Josher "Owl"!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director Of Internal Affairs!
Your time's very much appreciated and we do see your dedication within your regiment. We hope to see you apply again in the future.

Upon review, your application has been Denied.

You are welcome to apply in 2 weeks or if a position opens up.

Thank you!​

Status
Not open for further replies.