Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador(Holding)
MTF-E-11 (Held)
MTF-Nu7 (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have no kicks/bans/warnings

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I am applying for Dpt Director of IA because I know I am more than a liable candidate. I am a very reasonable individual with everyone on the foundation. I want to advance in the foundation due to my experience and commitment to moving forward with the facility. I have been involved in this industry for quite some time. My skills will prove valuable in developing and implementing strategic plans that will benefit the department as a whole. I am committed to creating an enjoyable work environment where agents feel appreciated and respected. I understand the importance of fostering responsibility and I am confident that under my leadership, all agents will adhere to the highest performance standards.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I know all of the Code of Ethics (CoE) and Code of Conduct (CoC)
- When someone violates the ethical code I abide by, I handle the situation personally or hand it off to the entity I work for in order to deal with it
- I am an active individual, which means I can force ethical codes on others when they cannot enforce them themselves.
- I have a high degree of trust in the site which could come in handy in situations others cannot solve.
-With my CL4 experience I can help others that are unfamiliar with the CoE/CoC when asked and/or needed
- I feel like this job would suit me as a person in the facility. I feel like I can make a big difference in the IA department.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The Internal Affairs Director is responsible for upholding the Foundation's guidelines and ensuring that all members respect and adhere to them. Additionally, they are responsible for providing support and advice to foundation members who may be struggling. If a member feels like they are not following or understanding the rules, they should be able to approach the Director for help. The Director should be able to offer guidance and support to members who are having trouble with their job or with other foundation members.I am upbeat and committed to a supportive team culture, which helps me foster productivity and creativity. I'm constantly on the lookout for new practices and strategies, so I can stay current in my field. In addition, I am one of the most trustworthy people around, which makes me an ideal candidate for the Director of Internal Affairs role. Taking all these factors into account, I am confident that I can excel in this position.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Luna was doing his normal duties as the AB of IA until he had gotten important news. Luna was notified they were going to change his current work position for something much more important. Luna was nervous because of the changes that he was not notified of until now. The Gentlemen then asked, " May you please follow us, Luna?" As he was walking with the Gentlemen Luna was asked to put on a blindfold so they cannot show him where he was going. Once Luna put on the blindfold he was now even more nervous because this reminds him of when he first arrived at the foundation. Luna thought they were going to finish the job. "Is this because of something I said?" Luna said. He had thought he said something that should have not been said, and/or were they planning something bigger for Luna? Once all the men including Luna stopped moving, one of them said " You may now remove your blindfold" said the man. He was in an office he had never seen before but felt like he knew where this was. There was another man sitting in front of him by the name of [REDACTED]. He was here to inform Luna that he was going to be something much bigger. He was proudly announced to be the new Dpt Director of IA. As he said this, Luna was stunned and shocked by the fact of becoming the new IA Director. This was a big step for Luna, but seeing as [REDACTED] choosing him as the new Director, he knew that he was needed to fill this role. He asked other questions because he doesn't know if he'll fit the job. [REDACTED] Didn't answer any of the other questions. He was there to tell him that he was gonna be the new Dpt Director for IA. Luna had no say in it whatsoever. He tried to ask one more question but as he was trying to ask him, Luna was blindfolded once again and taken back to his office. Before the Gentlemen left, one of them said "You have been promoted to IA Director, The man you have just met, you may not speak of him, and/or talk about him or it may result in extermination. Just be happy you've been promoted" The men left Luna in his office now knowing he was the new Dpt Director. Luna now knew that he could change IA for what it really is. Therefore Luna has now been made IA Director, and now there'll be big change to IA.

Reactions: Rav/GhostBird

Rav/GhostBird

Nov 2, 2022
Very good interactions, does his job, overall a great person to work with or to chit chat with

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
-Backstory: As soon as I started the server there were really a handful of people that I could barley consider "acquaintances" more or less friends. But luna was one I could call a friend. He helped me climb the ladder to Exec. and he is very active. He knows IA department well and would be a perfect fit for IA. He is very very active and extremely experienced. He is very knowledgeable on other departments as well.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application for Internal Affairs Deputy Director, I am here to inform you that the voting has been finalized and the majority vote falls in the Nay section. If you so desire, you may re-apply for this position in roughly 2 weeks or later when a vacancy opens up again. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me and I can get back to you as soon as I can.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Denied

Signed, Espeon Vastila​

Attachments

• https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png
    https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.