Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Overseer Assistant
-
Medical Consultant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes,

Screenshot 2023-11-15 055315.png
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
- I always seemed interested in the medical department, and I have been a consultant for a while now. and I feel as if I can make some good changes in the medical department. I also have quite a bit of people Motivating me to become the Director of medicine. I also have good knowledge on how things work around the department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
-The reason I think I am Suitable for the director of medicine role because I have good experience as a medical consultant. I am also currently an Overseer Assistant, and this job demonstrates my ability to be Professional and serious when needed and further demonstrates my ability to form documents. I feel I can make good changes to the way the Medical Department functions. I also tend to enlighten the mood when things get tough. I should be active 24/7 to help out people within the medical department and assist other people with whatever they need. This would help a lot of people because in my experience being a medical consultant I have seen a lot of doctors/trainees that do not seem to know what they are doing, so if I become a DoM I would be sure to help them out 24/7. I feel with this new position, I would be able to expand my opportunities within the server.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- The director of medicine oversees the entirety of the medical department, they look over consultant apps and train them, train trainees that meet the requirements, Create new Documents/Tutorials to train the doctors so they have a better understanding of what to do. Medical Directors also deal with external relationships between departments, They hand out punishments to any medical personnel that does not want to do their job properly.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Loco Louis, Codename "Diseased" Was Born in Australia where he grew up Being inspired by many Doctors, he would watch so many movies about doctors. So, One day when he was of age he decided to Set his Long term Career as a Doctor by Studying and Learning. A short time skip later, with a lot of practise and confidence, Loco was Successfully Made a Doctor. As Loco was walking around talking to his co-workers Someone brought in some people that were extremely hurt, So Loco quickly brought them into the operation room and tore their shirts revealing deep claw marks in their chest, Everyone in the room looked frightened and confused as to what happened to them. Once he Treated them, he saw a strange mysterious man looking at him while walking over, He said to Loco "Nice work there kiddo, you got some real talent, You want to come and work for me?" As Loco was about to deny the request, but he thought to himself "This Could be a good opportunity for me to show people my skills and how much I love being a part of the medical team". So without hesitation Loco Accepted the Offer, Packed his things and left with the Strange man To a small Town in Canada. A few years later being a medical consultant, a slot opened up for the Director of medicine, so loco worked extra hard to try and earn it. So one day when he was finishing up treating someone with bacterial infection, he went over to his computer and got an email saying something about a meeting they would like me to attend to. As I was reaching the said Location, I saw the site director and a couple others waiting at a table for me, so I took a seat and listened to what they had to say, "I have noticed your work in the medical department and it is the best I have seen, and I have noticed that one of your Directors has unfortunately Retired, so I would like you to fill in this role as the director of medicine". Without a moment of hesitation, I said yes, and they briefed me on what would happen next.

MonsterGaming

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jul 29, 2022
+ / -
- I haven't really seen you on
- but a great guy
Hey nick! Thanks for your reply
I have been away due to my keyboard being broken (RIP) but I will be back soon.
Although I have been on a while ago doing some medical related work on consultant. ( before my keyboard broke).

Fried

Oct 22, 2023

+Support

Diseased's has a strong application for the Director of Medicine. Their experience and proven track record as a Medical Consultant and Overseer Assistant showcase their readiness for the role. They seem to have a clear understanding of the job's requirements and a commitment to improving the medical department's operations and supporting its staff.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
To: @MonsterGaming
Subject: Role Re-Assignment

Application Denied!

Hello @MonsterGaming Thanks for showing interest in the position of Director Of Medicine.

After careful consideration from the Site Administration Team, we have decided that you're not yet suitable for the position of Director Of Medicine.

Please Contact myself for further Information regarding your denial.

Kind Regards,
Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.