For how long have you played on CG SCP: A month and 10 days
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Doug Shakur
Civilian name: Doug Maccaroni
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1684595963051.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received a couple bans and warnings, I was quite mingy when i first started playing but overtime i started to love this server and take it more serious. My favorite jobs to play are D class or SCP. I have never been warned for something I did on D class or SCP.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I love scp 096 hes my favorite SCP and I love to play him on other servers, Ive taken a big interest on how this server handles his trigger and swep. SCP 096 on this server is really interesting and Id like to give him a shot. I play on SCPs pretty frequently like I said before. As a player that has the donor rank thaumiel, Ive tried all the SCPS i could have so far. I am looking forward to playing 096 if I get accepted.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Usually sitting and crying, doesn't acknowledge anyone or anything.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 is allowed to roam HCZ/LCZ, he can not run straight into d block for a bunch of kills, usually he should only be in dblock because his target is in there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 must run his course with his targets, and then allowed to be bucketed, once 096 is bucketed he can be shot with the containment gun to be cuffed.

Last edited:

Jack 123456

Apr 28, 2023
sorry for the screenshots poor quality, its
Combat - 20
D class - 28
Research - 10
SCP - 15
utility/support - 15

Status
Not open for further replies.