Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Dr. Mike 'The Accountant'

Civilian name: Retired Dr.Mike
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50767395

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-4 Warnings for FailRP, First was for Returning to the spot of where I was killed, was my first week and I accidently read past the NLR rule, 2nd warning for was releasing SCPs as 912 during a breach (i was not breached), again was my first week and didn't realize i was in the wrong, 3rd warning was selling weapons to d-class as a gun dealer, again my mistake didn't fully read the rules and didn't realize only CGITV and Rangers can enter foundation, and my last warning which resulted in a 24hr ban, was teaming with CI as 912 when breached. Again I misread the rule for 912 as I thought it was ok since 912 has to follow orders under normal conditions, and I was told (wrongly) that 912 does not have to follow orders when breached, which of course is wrong. Besides having a few warnings, i have learned from my mistakes and have read and studied the rules thoroughly. These warnings all happened within the first two weeks of playing while I was still fresh and was learning. Since, then have had no issues at all and I ensure I always play by the rules.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-6-8hrs

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I am a strong believer of following by the rules by the book. Many times I see RP situations being ruined because someone was not following the rules and it is not fair for the player. As well as I want to help improve the server and make it a fun enjoyable place for everyone. Being as I'm in college I'm available a lot and can be quite active. I really enjoy this server a lot since I have joined in August and since then have played any other game besides gmod to play on this server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: For the same reasons as why I want to be moderator, I am fairly active on a daily basis. I'm the type of person where I follow strictly to the rules and never been one to sway away. I'll treat everyone fairly without any bias. People get on this server to relax and have fun and I want to ensure that. As it is also the reason I play on this server. I can help make improvements to best of my ability and make it fun and relaxing experience for everyone.
I also have a lot of time on IA, so I understand a majority of the rules. I also try and help new players out as much as I can. I'm always looking to offer a helping hand to anyone.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I'll be giving you +/- Neutral
You have good activity
Not a lot of interactions

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+ Support
-
Good interactions
- Good activity
- Knowledgeable of rules.

I've seen and played with Dr. Mike many times and know he is a serious roleplayer that follows the rules. Good luck with your application Mike!

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
-/+ neutral
-/+ No memorable interactions
-/+ No previous experience

+ Good hours
+ Good application

- Warnings

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @mike98 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.