(USA) Dylan's Intelligence Ambassador App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419488053

Discord name: ylan#6788

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 days of playtime, but I started 3 weeks ago

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Dylan King

Civilian name: Dylan Kings

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: All I have is a Medical License
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I have received a false ban that I appealed for MRDM and it got reduced, I also was kicked for "AFK SCPing" and the staff removed the kick and said he kicked the wrong guy. And Finally I have some failrp warnings for glitching as a d class when I was new to the server (I hope you all understand that've learned from my past offences and haven't been warned, kicked, or banned since I've been a agent).
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? I am applying for the position of Intelligence Ambassador because I have strong feelings toward this line of work in this division, I also look forward to using my leadership skills in a more useful way like making the facility a way more safer environment for me and the others around us.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: I know I am more fit for this job than any other agent because I have influence skills as if I was 035, charming as 999, and finally brave as 076. Besides that I have great knowledge of the tales of SCP and the novelties, I feel I am the only one experienced for this position, my point stands.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I haven't went deep into documents other than when I played researcher and gave test docs to my executives for the pure gain of dopamine when I see there reactions to my work. I good document makes up of a Title that will give a hook to the document and it should contain info a pond the said title or header of the documentation and text that shouldn't be seen by to lower levels of clearance should and will be [REDACTED]
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: In Roleplay Ambassadors of Intelligence should be leaders in their own way by showing other agents of intel where and what they should be doing at that time, in other words they should give guidance to the new and old agents.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Intelligence Ambassador Dylan King would be involved in the storyline of when site-19 was blown up by Dr. Bright. Dylan King was out on a normal day leading a group of agents to go out and grab some escaped convicts on surface, after a 25 mile chase we heard a loud boom and we turned around seeing a large mushroom shaped cloud as all our faces went dim, I snapped back to reality and ordered we kept chasing the convicts in till they weren't seen again.... a couple days pass most of us fled to the main land for food and water things like that, but I was informed they would take me in at site 65, and that's when it all restarted...

From the Department of Intelligence (D.O.I) eye-xxl.png

Greetings Agent Dylan,

For the time being we have decided to reject your application
but this isn't the door shutting for you my friend as we are
logging you down in case the position opens back up. I am
sorry to not bear the best of news.

5KYHE9b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.