Jun 19, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:466262813
Discord name: phasehound
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Screenshot 2023-07-30 101201.png
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: PST-8
Character name(s):
O-1 | “Shatter” Nathan Kadek
GOC | “Stasis” Johnathan Kadek (Changing to Isolde Kadek)
CI | “Phase” Johnathan Vancor (Changing to Vaughn Kadek)
Civilian name: Nathan Vancor
What server are you applying for? USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I talk pretty frequently in game whenever I'm not chatting with others.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Omega-1 SPC | Holding
UNGOC CPL | Holding
SCP-096 | Holding
Nu-7 CPT | Held
CI-B | Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 1 Mic-spam, FailRP [A], FearRP [A], RDM [A]
- Mic-spam was for playing music in D-Block. My FailRP warn was for combat cuffing a ranger as a ranger. FearRP because I refused to get cuffed while under gunpoint as a CI DC. My RDM warn was because I ran to Floor 2 to stab a Combat Medic during a Tech Expert RP.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Being a part of Omega-1, I've gotten firsthand experience of how the Ethics Committee operates and the way they act towards members of the foundation. I understand how to act professional within the public eye and how to keep a calm and cooperative demeanor towards others. I’m a quick learner when it comes to the ropes and would aim to climb higher if my will allows it. I wouldn’t shy away from taking complaints or issues and would strive to help others throughout theirs. I've had experience with being Internal Affairs and understand the COE & COC. Whenever there was something I didn't understand I would ask others for better clarification.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As an Assistant, it is our duty to make sure foundation personnel are upholding the Code of Ethics and are adhering to the Code of Conduct. Any violations reported about the COE or COC would be informed to the Committee and dealt with accordingly. If members of the Ethics Committee are not on site we are to give orders to Omega-1 Personnel unless overridden by an O-1 COM/ECM. To make sure departments are in working order we would interview members of said department to ensure it is running well and is satisfactory. Issues within a department would be sent to members of the Committee to sort it out.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Nathan's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please get in contact with us for your whitelist!
- Mr.Dalton​

Status
Not open for further replies.