[USA] EiSEU's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

eiseu

Oct 11, 2022
United States of America

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

- I believe my first ever name was EiSEU (gonna edit if you actually need my sign in username ?)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

- Over 5 Days of Playtime or more if it reset (120 hours overall)

9sQ8Bpa.png

- I am currently 22 years old

In what country are you located?:

- United States of America

Time zone:

- Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
- Norman "Dripicus" Frey | Nu-7 SPC (Held) | GENSEC SGT/RRT | IA Operative
- Roman Frey | D-Class Personnel
- Troy Frey | Chef/Researcher/Trainee Medic

Chaos name (include your rank):

- "Cripicus" | Alpha Operative

Civilian name:

- Bobby Blackrock | Chef of Pinewood Eatery
- Dmitri Petrovich | Ranger of Pinewood

Steam ID:

- STEAM_0:0:195320266 (Steam Lookup)

Discord ID (name#0000):

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes, I do have a microphone.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- I am currently applying for the SCP-RP USA Server

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Yes, this is one of the very first applications that I have made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Only thing that I can think of that may have given me a warning was when I was when I was pulled into a sit and had a friendly conversation with a D-Boy who I had shot looking at the dispenser and told me more about the do's and dont's on what not to do while up on the tower/catwalk. We both understood each other and the staff who took it believed that it was sort of a grey area.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- I had been a staff member (Administrator) on a DarkRP Server back around 2018-2019 until it was unfortunately shut down due to the lack of players and downtime of the owners not being around as often. I was tasked on moderating rule breakers, overseeing staff members below me to see if they are performing up to standard, and organized server wide events (GMs weren't a thing) whenever possible.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, I had transitioned from playing on a Serious GTA RP Server back to GMOD RP after a year.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I have been usually been staying in the server for 4-9 hours and playing on different characters time to time.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- The reason for me wanting to become a moderator for this server is that, I fell in love with the server and the community itself. I want to be able to assist the server and its members on situations that warrant a staff's need to take action and be helpful to the best of my abilities if I were to become a moderator and this would be a perfect opportunity for me to improve and shake off the rust in becoming a staff for a server again. Not only that this would also build trust and be an example for newer members of the community and overall a good time while playing in the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I feel that my past experience from my time as a staff on a different server would help out overall in my decision making and patience on dealing with the people who are I might be dealing with. As I have said before this opportunity would be a great and new experience to shake off the rust on moderating for a server and I feel that my time on the server and and the times that I have spent mostly on GENSEC and as a D-Class Personnel is where I have learned most of the rules and a greater understanding on the server and it's members which tend to be hectic at times. I am very open minded and soft spoken person at times.

- thank you for your time reading this

Last edited:

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+ Support
+ Good App
+ Previous experience
+ No warnings
+ Seems to have a solid understanding of the rules

-/+ no previous interactions

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Staff Experience
-Good Understanding of the Rules

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
While I don't have any interaction with you, I'm willing to give you a +Support.
Good playtime
Previous staff experience
Seems to have understanding of rules

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.