Discord name: element9818
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 5 months with break for a while
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Element
Civilian name: Elemento
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
* I believe I'm ready to take a step forward in my medical career. I have aided many wounds and collaborated on many tests, including on the psychology of tests as well as the psychology of the D-Class, advancing my studies and knowledge, but I know I have the potential to do much more and prove my abilities with this opportunity.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
* Through my documents and findings, I believe can make a great asset to the foundation medical leadership team, with unique insights and an "out of the box" mind-set on day to day operations. I believe I would be suitable for the sheer fact of my student mentality. Even in a position of leadership, their is always something to learn, as knowledge is power. I am confident in high-stress situations, as well as keeping a calm head if needed to mediate a situation. I do this by being empathetic toward perspective, and putting myself in both parties shoes to see from their personal side of things, and making a rational decision following it. I dream big, but still patient with the steps to get to wear Id like to be. I am adaptable, loyal, responsible, a fast learner and always willing to prove myself.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-- For the ailment "The Common Cold"
* The common cold is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Many viruses can cause the common cold. The symptoms include sneezing. The cure for the common cold is Dextrome, AKA Cough syrup. To Create this, take a beaker from the medical cabinet. Grab Deionized water from Dr.Heinz or a chemist. Fill the beaker up 200ml. Secondly, add 200ml of Duloxetine. To create Duloxetine, grab Sertraline and Sodium Chloride from a chemist. Mix the two into a beaker and wait for sizzle, than place it under a microscope to identify it. Pour in 200ML into the 200ML of Deionized water, and place on Bunsen burner. Once finished, put under microscope and Identify.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- To oversee the entire medical team as well as provide the knowledge and test to earn a medical license when a trainee qualifies for it. They have final say on what medical operations are taken, unless overruled by Director of medicine or level 5 member of staff.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- My story begins with the fascination of psychology and medicine. The human mind is almost as uncharted as earth's ocean. With uncharted territory... comes potential, and i seek to find that potential. The foundation seemed like a perfect place to peruse my practice, without limitation of common law.. but still being controlled by ethical means. My character would continue the endeavor to bring new insights to foundation eyes. On the path of medicine Id strive to continue the stepping stones of pursuit until finally arriving at the door of the psyches ultimate potential...

Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Greetings Element,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, we regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You are free to reapply after a period of two weeks has passed.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me via Email (Discord)​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

• Sad
Reactions: Element9818
Status
Not open for further replies.