Character name(s): Versa
Civilian name: Mack King
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 MAJ Held A-1 LT Held CI-G Held E-11 SGT Holding NU-7 LCPL Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- i think I have 1 ban and that's a sensitive situation ban [ i understand what I did is unacceptable and I know I am a better person from now on if you need more details I will tell you everything ]
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe that my knowledge and Past experience as a Level 4 personnel Will come in handy to do this job great and I am dedicated to helping out the most I can. and hold this title with the responsibility and be the best assistant that I can be
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-The Assistants are there to assist and follow the members of the Ethics committee and step up to keep the set standards when the members are not around. They are there to allow other people to speak to Ethics in some regard without a Committee member always being around.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My name is Matt Anderson. Starting from a young age, I saw the differences in how people were being treated. It was all based on their class, their age, and their looks.. it instilled into me a moral code of ethics I chose to live by. I wanted to bring in a world where I was able to bring fair treatment to all people.

Growing up, I was always seen as the mediator. The man who would be able to bring fair punishment or conclusions to fights or arguments. I always knew from the very beginning how I was going to want to have a job where I could be, well, the mediator! I went to law school, starting out with civil suits, then eventually built my way up to the CIA. I was recruited by a childhood friend of mine who knew my skills inside and out, and when I helped him in our childhood, he decided to help me back with this.

But one day, we needed to go into undercover research. A specific cabal that was associated with something loosely known as an 'SCP'. Little did I know at the time, this was a breach of the creature known as SCP-076. My friend died that day, and while I was distraught, I handled myself professionally. The Foundation took interest in the way I conducted myself, even with my time as an operative of the CIA.

I was inducted as part of the GENSEC department and worked my way to Internal Security. Finally, my moral code of ethics would be tested as I gained the favor of the Ethics Committee.. and I put myself out there.

My potential would shine through as I worked to become their assistant.

Last edited:

'Talon'

Jun 1, 2022
Hello Versa, I'll be giving you...

+Support.

+ Active In-Game.
+ Mature and professional interactions in-game.
+ Good application.
+Previous experience as a CL4 personnel.

Best of luck with your application and keep up the great work.

Reactions: Versa

Stabby

Apr 6, 2022
+Support
+Not a single negative experience
+Unparalleled level of roleplay capability
+Mature
+Good application and previous experience

All the luck Versa.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Upon consideration and delegation with other members of the committee, we have voted against you moving to the position of Assistant. To put it shortly, this is due to prior interactions which resulted in a departure of you in the Omega-1 Regiment. We all feel, that some dots have not lined up, and I highly encourage you to just simply give it more time. If you have any questions or concerns, you can DM me and I will try to answer you ASAP, but I believe you are already familiar with the situation I speak of.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Denied

Signed, Chairman Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.