[USA] Ethics Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55854535
Discord name: CyberRecon#3223
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Two Months (17 Days Playtime/420H)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: UTC -8
Character name(s): Galiger Richmen [R-2], Jester Kissper
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held.
Have: [USA] DELCOM, E-11 PVT [UK] SCP-096

Held: [UK] E-11 LCPL, [USA] O-1 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
Racism (3 day Ban) i said the No No word to SCP-999.

Mic Spam (Warn) Was eating chips on mic.

Meta Gaming (Warn) Killed a guy that was disguised as me.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?
I feel that I have a pretty good understanding of how the site should be runned. It's very simple to see when someone is just sending D-class to their death or when someone has a power complex that needs tuning. Most people are afraid of having to deal with writing reports on what happened. But I'm more blunt and straight to the point on writing my reports, So people don't need to spend much time painfully looking over them.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?

The Ethics Assistants job is to enforce the rules the committee has made, varying from D-Class "Testing" to Staffs behavior. This coincides with helping the site stay under control and hidden. Ethics Assistants are meant to deal with people on a day-to-day basis. When ethics is not on-site you are meant to withhold the code of ethics at all costs.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in.
After Jester Kissper Clone #12 went through the MTF ranks of E-11 understood that if he kept up doing this HE WILL DIE even though he will still die in Five years left he thought might as well live it "peacefully", oh how wrong he was he might be in this for the long haul.

Jester Kisspers Bio: Jester Kissper was originally D-Class that was in for murder but was shortly sent to the SCP Foundation. Shortly after Sr.Researcher [REDACTED] Tested on SCP-[????] after a lot of testing later the SCP Foundation found out how to make clones. Jester Kissper was one of the first to become a clone but it's not himself it is as if he got intelligence far surpassing the most well-versed doctors. Sadly clones don't last long they have a life expectancy of 10 years due to the brain being used at 40%, but each clone gets smarter than the last.

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Jester's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet ready to be suited as an Assisstant. Please re-apply in 2 weeks whenever you feel so.​

Status
Not open for further replies.