In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: UTC -6

Character name(s): John Lackvile

Civilian name: Johnson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- I have recently held the Internal Affairs Operative position.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Ban for 2 weeks (Reduced to 5) for Mass RDM

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- I believe I can make a change in the workplace, with my concrete mindset I can get things done fast and efficiently. I believe that I would be a great addition to the team. I always love to be a great assistance to people so this job would be perfect for my kind of mindset. I will always try my best to perform my job 100% and to always be vigilant and prepared for any tasks or incidents.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- The role of the ECA is to report mainly to the Ethics Committee, the ECA will always listen and follow up to the Ethics Committee. The ECA is to always be on the Ethics Committee's side and to always be there for any assistance or tasks.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

John Lackvile was not a very gifted person, he once as a child was traumatized after seeing his parents die, he started to plan out his life once his parents had died so his parents would be proud to look upon his great success. John was 23 when he first saw a piece of paper on the ground in his fathers room, the paper was the logo of what seemed to be the SCP Foundation, he searched about it but no result appeared. He suspected his father might have worked for the SCP Foundation. He found coordinates in his fathers file cabinet. He packed his bags and went to the coordinates, right where John was is where he found a job at the SCP Foundation, Since of his traumatizing memory he applies as a Ethics Committee Assistant, mostly because he wants to see everything performed humanely.

Last edited:

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
- Support
I believe you should get more of a reputation on the server and make yourself known to the Community, with only 8 Hrs of Playtime I can't personally believe that you've already learned the Code Of Ethics, I think you should get some more playtime on the server, learn the COE on the way. I say these because, I've personally never seen you in game before, nor can I confirm your knowledge of the COE.

- Ethics Committee Assistant 'The Lotus'

Levatski

Mar 12, 2022
Finland
+ Support
Seen you on the UK server quite a lot and know that you know the Code Of Ethics quite well.

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
- Support
Personally, as a member of O-1, I don't believe I have ever seen you interact with Ethics before. I agree with Tea <3's comment on making your reputation known further into the server. As far as that, my comment is concluded.

- O-1 LT "Dirty" Dan
- IA Ambassador

Zach "BUB"

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
Untitled (3) (5).png

APPLICATION WITHDRAWN

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
We thank you for your application and your time. This application is officially noted and marked as withdrawn, and this thread will be closed for any further replies. If you wish to re-apply you can do so at any time, but please ensure this application is linked in the proper section.

- Zach "BUB"

Status
Not open for further replies.