Character name(s): Frank Bill
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received several warnings and one ban for RDM. I received these when I had recently started playing and didn't understand the specifics of "Fear RP" and other Role Play rules. However I understand this is no excuse for my actions and I will not repeat my behavior.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for Executive Researcher because I really enjoy being a researcher. I love interacting with and testing the sentient SCP's through interviews, recording reaction, and collecting samples to add to the files and my own personal knowledge of the SCP's. I also really enjoy Role Playing with the Security personnel and D-class. Unfortunately I have been a senior researcher for what at least feels like a long time, and I want to test more SCP's like 079, 939, and 008. If I were to get level four clearance I could research even more SCP's and explore more elements of the server and that would be a lot of fun.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I feel I would be a suitable researcher because I come up with creative tests and interview questions. I would engage in entertaining role play and do my absolute best to write as many "excellent" research papers as possible.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Unfortunately I have only ever received "acceptable" gradings. I think this is due to an auto grading system similar to how if no senior researchers are online then Jr.Researchers credit requests are accepted automatically. Despite this I know an excellent research paper would consist of original topics, proper format, and apparent effort put into the document.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher are to assist lower ranking researches in their quest for knowledge while furthering the general knowledge of the Foundation itself. It is also my responsibility to test the SCP's regularly and not test the same SCP over and over.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My Executive Researcher Frank Bill is 53 years old. Frank is from Upstate New York and enjoys swimming, pop culture, and above all else Science Fiction. Despite working with and around what the regular person would perceive as Science Fiction Frank cannot get enough of it and loves to talk about it. Sometimes he talks a little to much but his interests don't distract him from his work and giving it 100%. Franks favorite SCP is 035 because of his stories and will frequently interview him with new and unique questions. Frank Bill might be in a story line where 035 takes over his body and starts a containment breach or using Frank's clearance he could release the D-class as a diversion to escape. This would be a fun event because instead of having to recontain 5 strong SCP's, security would have to fight around 40 D-class constantly respawning and swarming the facility. While this happens Security would also have to stop 035 from escaping.

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to lack of general understanding about the duties and responsibilities of being a executive researcher as well as not being seen on researcher as much as we would like for a possible executive. I advise that you play around research more often and shadow executives to get a better understanding of the responsibilities of executive researchers before applying again.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.