What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher Kint "Fluffs" Grey
- Ethics Committee Assistant "Fantastic Mr. Fox"
- MTF Nu-7 SPC Operative Kint "Fluffs" Grey
- CI-A Operative Kint "Blitz" Starz
- SCP - 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I haven't receive any warnings, kicks, or bans. I promise I will never have any of those in the future and follow the rules.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- Ethics Committee Member
- I believe that I have the experience and information to help the server as a Ethics Member. I also want to help the Ethics Committee with all of my determination because it's in a tight spot right now.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I am caring, hard working, and have time to put into the position. I know and will always follow the code of ethics and the code of conduct of the server. I always make fair, truthful, and professional when making decisions. If I'm not comfortable making a difficult decision, I will ask for help from other members. I will follow any and all orders given to me., I understand that the Ethics Member position is important role on the server and will never abuse it. I will always put my safety and others as a priority. An example would be not going back to floor 3 while there is a breach or raid.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- To listen and take care of Ethical complaints and situations.
- Take care of the task(s) that has been given to us from the Ethics Committee Director.
- Write Ethics reports from each department you have been assigned to.
- Watch over every department for Ethical behavior and make relationships with each department leaders.
- Report Unethical behavior to fellow members.
- Not to misuse 0-1 if they are protecting you.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Ethics Committee Assistant Applications
- Ethics Committee Member Applications

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Chapter 1: Research Team
Kint Grey’s parents owned and operated a rail line, called New Port Rail, between █████, FL and █████████, FL. He always was on the train growing up for days at a time and loved watching the different animals that would pass on the train’s journeys. He remembers sitting on the foot plate of a steam locomotive mesmerized by all the wildlife. With such a love for animals, he decided to make it a life goal and became an Ethologist. He was very dedicated with his work and won a few prizes on research studies on various wildlife. This gained the attention of the SCP foundation since there was almost constant SCP-███ breaches and no knowledge of how to properly keep them contained. Looking into the creatures, he realized they are very similar to wolves. So Kint decided to accept their offer and thus began his stay at the foundation. Very quickly he realized that there’s so little we truly know about these creatures. So, he dove into study on multiple SCP's including SCP-███, SCP-███, SCP-███-██ and SCP-███. Fast forward to today, he has helped keep the animal-like-SCPs controlled and the foundation safe. Kint Grey is passionate about these creatures and wants to keep expanding the foundation’s vast knowledge on not just these SCPs, but all of them in the future.

Chapter 2: Ethics Evaluation
While being an executive researcher I noticed a number of unethical issues that didn’t sit well with me. I noticed D-Class, SCP’s, and Researchers being treated or acting unethical. Some of what I saw was experienced Researchers using D-Class as toys with the SCP's and Gensec harming SCP's for fun. Over time this grew to bother me to the point I decided to resign and work on becoming someone that could make change in these issues. After some searching, I realized I could try to become an ethics assistant where I can help the little people and SCP’s alike that are being treated unethically.

Chapter 2.1: One After Another
After learning from his higher ups and dealing with Ethics situations for a couple of years, he thought it was his time to rise up in ranks. He thought that he could give more of his help to his fellow team and the Foundation he was apart of. He wanted to help his growing foundation more and help it become safer.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Committee member. Following your contributions and efforts as an Assistant member we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department, your activity and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations, Fox!

Contact Jewel Jenkins for more details and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.