Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Nov 30, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): christo2007_qc
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 88.8
In what country are you located?: Canada/Quebec
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Fig" Christo Figson (not in a regiment)
Chaos name (include your rank): "Fig" Logan Figson | Recruit
Civilian name: "Fig" Figario Figory
Steam ID: 76561198981618805
Discord ID (name#0000): ChristoGamerQc#8790
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: In this server, its my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warning for using a soundboard.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Not in a game.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, alot.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 1 hour, 1 to 3 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: To make the rules run in the server, since a lot of people are making FRP, the main reason why I wanted to apply for moderator.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I don't feel more special than other applicants, but I think I can help the server since sometimes lack of moderators on duty (seen alot of times 0 moderators on duty) so I would be on duty when there isnt any mods in the server.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
- Support

+/- Interactions
+/- Playtime
+/- Previous Warn

- Bare Bones Application

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
-Support
+/- Past warn
+/- No past staff experience

-Bare bones application
I suggest that you take a look over your app and go a bit more detailed into a couple of your answers.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
-Support
Have a look at previously accepted applications, it's not hidden for a good reason. It will give you a good idea of what to expect when writing a decent application.

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Fig,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Please take the time and make a better application. This one is not informative; please refer to the previously accepted apps to get a better idea.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.