[USA] Freeman's 2nd Gamemaster App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Muselk (or some variation of that name, I'm not quite sure)
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: For about a 2.8k hrs, or since May of 2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Gardan "Combine" Freeman
Greg "Athene" Stephens

Chaos name (include your rank):
Nick "Nickolas" Anne (N/A Rank)
Civilian name:
Collins Smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245725058
Discord ID (name#0000): iseethat1236625._ or Qwerty
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First GM App.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a few warns all of them are expired and are very old

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?

Yes I have experience in numerous GMOD Servers, mostly DarkRP servers and the like, I did participate in the Event Team as a Senior Moderator, and I helped to create a few small events alongside the GM Team at the time.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?

I have lots of experience with serious roleplay, from a lot of servers, including this server.

How many hours can you be on every day?

I can be on 4-5 hours on weekdays, and anytime usually during weekends.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?

For a lot of things, first being that I heavily enjoy the server, I want to participate more in the server and by becoming a Gamemaster helps this goal drastically. Secondly, I want to produce events that players on the server would enjoy and make events that include the whole server and generally just to help the community, which leads on to my third point. I want to help benefit the community by using all the experience I have gained so far from my previous roles as Staff and as well in roleplay so that I can create a better roleplay environment on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

I have a lot of experience, I have been playing this server for nearly 2 years, and across this time frame I have accumulated a lot of roleplay skills and experience from all my roles and staff work, with this and my creativity, I believe I can stand out because I have the experience to lead roleplay on the server and to make creative and amazing events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

SCP 610:
A Truck from one of the other sites ends up at Site-65, carrying a contagious virus sealed within a 2x2 foot box. While one of the employees from the site carries the box into the Site, he loses his footing and trips, cracking the box and allowing the virus to spread, infecting everyone within a 2-meter radius from where the box was broken, eventually spreading up to surface and spreading mayhem to pinewood citizens as well as the personnel at Site-65.

Time Traveler:
A Time Traveler from the far future, comes to the Site-65 foretelling of an imminent disaster that will lead to an XK-End of the world Scenario if not dealt with, however an anomalous entity from the future followed him into this timeline and seeks to stop the Time Traveler and cause the disaster by any means possible.

Dream Catcher:
It seems to appear that the site staff have been having terrible nightmares about a man named the Dream Catcher, a malevolent being bent on catching and killing anybody he finds in their dreams. Multiple Site Staff have already been taken up into the psych ward, however, more and more patients just keep coming, and eventually the Dream Catcher manifests himself into reality, targeting those who seen him before and dragging them to his domain, eventually the dreams start going up all the way to Site Command, who dispatch a special MTF Force to take out this malevolent anomaly.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Sarkicism:
The Sarkic Cult begins to start their preparations for their god to come, sending a number of terrible diseases and miasmas and sending massive creatures the size of entire houses towards pinewood. Eventually they get enough flesh and materials for their god. The Foundation, GOC, CI, as well as the Church of the Broken God all come together to thwart the cult's plan and to hopefully stop them from introducing their god into this plane of reality.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: Omega-1 was dispatched to deal with a few rebellious GENSEC who were opposing the Ethics Committees decisions as well as stealing lots of equipment from the foundation, including chemicals, robots, and heavy weapons. Upon finding the Rebel Groups hideout on surface they engage on an all-out brawl ending up with Omega-1 being able to kill the majority of these Rebels, however a few of them slipped through and are on their way to target the Ethics Committee.

A-1: There were reports of an anomalous entity posing as an Overseer, Alpha-1 is now tasked with finding this fake Overseer and snuffing them out, however this entity holds a vast amount of great reality bending powers and will hold up its disguise for as long as possible, killing any and all persons who try to question them.

Nu-7: A CI Device was planted in the middle of Pinewood, the Nu-7 are tasked with locating and disarming this device, if they are unable to do so unexpected anomalous effects will take over Pinewood, potentially killing all of its inhabitants as well as releasing multiple SCP's.

E-11: A new SCP with tremendous reality bending powers has come to Site-65; this SCP is extremely dangerous and any attempts to research it will result in the immediate death of the person. This new SCP is also able to teleport around and release other SCP's, it is E-11's job to locate this SCP and to contain it using high powered reality devices.

CI: CI has found a new chemical that behaves in the same way as Class-F but without any side effects and can be easily mass produced as gas. It is CI's mission to release this potent chemical into the Site's airflow to finally be able to take control of the foundation, however Nu-7 is also notified of this chemical and it's behavior by an inside man. Now CI must quickly get the chemical inside of the foundation before Nu-7 comes and destroys the chemical and everything with it.

UNGOC: A large chimera like beast stalks both Pinewood and the GOC headquarters. It is GOC's mission to find and terminate this anomaly, however, they will come to blows with the foundation who are trying to contain this anomaly.

Foundation Staff: An Anti-Memetic Anomaly is spreading throughout the foundation taking the guise of a tall dark man. This Anomaly takes Foundation Personnel into its domain and slowly kills them by draining their sanity, any Foundation Personnel who are killed by this anomaly are forgotten to the rest of the foundation. However, the research department has seen a sudden dip in how many personnel and researchers who are on site, confused by this a few researchers as well as some other foundation staff try to find out what is happening and try to alert the rest of the foundation before it's too late.

Last edited:

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Combine Freeman
Please reach out to Myself, Furrenzy, or Ryota on TS to proceed with your application!

Regards,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.