[USA] Fynn Rodgers Security Captain Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26039608

Discord name: funnyfish0#2555

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 507 hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s):
Fynn Rodgers (Foundation)
Julian "Prometheus" Harrel (Chaos Insurgency)

Civilian name: Frankie Fuller

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-MTF O1 SPC (Held)
-CI Beta (Holding)
-096 WL (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

Micspam/Naming Convention, RDM, FearRP, and FailRP

All of witch I look back on and regret doing and ensuring that these will not occur again.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
I am applying for the position of Security Captain because I am passionate about maintaining order, ensuring security and leading teams within the foundation. In an environment similar to my previous leadership experience, I wish to contribute my skills and knowledge effectively to foundation's security operations. My leadership experience has taught me to make quick and critical decisions under pressure, communicate effectively with team members, and resolve conflicts fairly and impartially. As a Security Captain, my main focus is to maintain the highest standards of professionalism. I work diligently to ensure personnel safety, protect valuable assets and follow established protocols and procedures. I believe that my previous experience and commitment to security activities make me suitable for the position of Security Captain.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Based on my experience on the server, I believe I am highly qualified because I have effectively managed security operations and demonstrated strong leadership skills. I am knowledgeable in security protocols and skilled in handling challenging situations. I am good at assessing risks, making quick decisions, and implementing proactive measures to maintain a secure environment. Clear and efficient communication is a priority for me, as it helps me succeed in my duties. Overall, my experience, leadership abilities, risk assessment skills, and effective communication make me the ideal candidate for the position of Security Captain.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
To oversee Gensec, ensuring that every member of security follows protocol's and ethics while still accomplishing their tasks very efficiently, and to lead sweeps when there is a riot, as well as hosting RRT, and heavy weapon license tryouts for people that want them ever so often.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the beginning, Fynn Rodgers grew up in a military family, where discipline and a sense of duty were instilled in him from an early age. His father served in a special forces unit, and Fynn was inspired by his stories and dedication. Following in his father's footsteps, Fynn joined the military after completing his education. He excelled in his training, displaying exceptional physical fitness, tactical prowess, and leadership potential.

During a deployment in Canada, Fynn encountered an orange anomaly that he found very cute and innocent and smelled like candy, he enjoyed it's presence while it lasted. A bunch of people surrounded him while he was around the orange anomaly, suddenly he was handcuffed and dragged away. On the way to the place that they were going Fynn suddenly thought that he was captured by terrorists, but he could hear the Anomaly making sounds and then he passed out.

He woke up to find himself in a room, surrounded by people and some unknown person spoke aloud and said "Were here to offer you a new job because were in need for more people like you." Talking about his military experience Fynn accepted the opportunity and he was one of the newest Security Cadet's inside of the foundation. He got briefed on his duties and what this was all about and then he seen Orange Anomaly this time but it had a name, it was SCP-999 "The Tickle Monster."

After a few months as a Security Cadet he became more noticed by his superiors because of his leadership, and also because of his commitment to help anybody do anything that they needed. Before you knew it Fynn Rodgers was promoted to Security officer due to many factors. A year later he was promoted to Security Sergeant because during a code black, the site was chaos and D class were getting out of hand, he may have been an officer but he showed a lot of commitment that day and made a very strategic plan to take back D block even though it was in chaos. His plan worked and his superiors were very surprised that they managed to pull through with it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.