[USA GM] Mr. Dalton's TGM Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Name:
Mr. Dalton "The Enforcer" (Discord - JustCallMeHunter#9793)
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:421930267
Previous Rank (convert if required):
Trial GM
Who demoted you?:
Nomad
Date of demotion?:
The week of 08/24/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
What is the case against you?:
Leaving without giving notice
Is this true?:
Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
I have been warned for Fear RP and Fail RP, Both times I was just coming back to the server and getting used to the rules again, I don't dispute them.
What is your side of the story?:
At the time of my departure from the site, there was some drama about how the Ethics Committee should be run, I decided that in my best interests to leave to not drive myself mad. I never abused my powers as GM and was actively involved in making server RP with the powers and assisted in many events that the team was working on at that time. Looking back at the situation I should have talked with Nomad on an LOA/ROA, I know now for the future what the responsible thing to do is.
Why should you return / what will you change?:

I have taken on a less stressful role in the foundation and will have more free time in doing GM-related activities, I helped with several RP-related activities on-site by myself relating to the ethics committee, IA, and helped make checkpoints for various departments to enhance server RP. I still have some ideas from before that I would like to use for events that cover a lot of the members of the facility, CI, and the surface. I miss the community and see plenty of areas I can help improve on if I'm granted this chance into coming back to the team. I have taken on a Jr. Lvl 4 position in the facility in the Internal Affairs department and I can help out tremendously with RP with creating RP checkpoints, and this position hopefully shows that I'm fully back and committed to the position of TGM.

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
+Massive Support
+Active

He used to do a lot of awesome events in the past , I think u should let Him COOK again.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
I have recently gotten closer with Dalton and he is a great person. I don’t think that Dalton meant to do any harm by leaving the server. It seems to be apparent that Dalton was stressed out with an ongoing situation involving the Ethics Committee which to me is a valid reason to take a break from the game. Now that Dalton is an IA ambassador he will have the time to focus on GM stuff. I hopefully look forward to seeing his events.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @DaltonBruno

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided accept you back into the Game Master team as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me on TeamSpeak or Discord for your re-entry orientation

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.