For how long have you played on CN SCP: around 3/4 months
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:CST
Character name(s):Jonathan Sims, "duck"
Civilian name:Jon Sims
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Garry's Mod (x64) 4_6_2024 9_33_11 AM.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently held- UNGOC LT, SCP-096, Senior agent
Formerly held- CI Beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I feel like i have spent enough time on the server in a variety of different roles including SCP's and could preform well in this role
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- 22415 is usually seen going around the site assisting those who are morally good deeds and protecting non combatives from scp's
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-You aid the researchers as the CI are not morally good and it is a priority of this scp to aid non combatives to saftey
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No i would do my best to try and distract 076 away from the researcher using non combative means in order to give the researcher a chance to escape
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-i would refuse to assist him as all instances of 22415 are forbidden from assisting d class

Status
Not open for further replies.