Overseer Assistant [Held 2x]
Ethics Assistant [Holding]
Nu-7 CSG [Held]
Nu-7 SGT [Held]
E-11 LCPL [Held]
CI-G [Held]
GOC-LCPL [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a few warnings in the past, although all of them are currently expired
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying for Site Advisor because I want to prioritize more roleplay in the server. As I am now, I try my best to roleplay and help to run the site in my best capabilities, however Site Advisor would help me take this one step further by not only allowing me to expand my roleplay but my leadership across the site. I believe also to help with Site Administration as well, as I feel as though Site Administration needs more people who are capable of leadership and are able to roleplay to a greater extent. Additionally, with the power that comes with Site Advisor I also aim to help the site as much as I can, and to address all the problems within the foundation.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?

Documentation:

With my prior experience inside of the research department, I have conducted many tests, as well as looking at and grading tests as well. I have written numerous excellent documents throughout my career and have understood many of the finer details when it comes to documentation. My knowledge also deepening with my assistant jobs, working closely with Site Command on orders and such, being able to carry out their documentation within a timely manner and to have experience working with Site Command.

Leadership:

I have a very good grasp on what it means to be a leader, not only through my countless hours played on the server, but also due to the fact that I have worked closely with many of these high-ranking personnel. With all of these interactions, including my work as an Assistant for both the O5 and the Ethics Committee, and being an MTF Captain, I have fully comprehended what a leader is required to uphold, the professionalism I must have for such jobs, and the expectations that I must live up to as a member of Site Administration.
Roleplay & Activity:

I have an extensive experience when it comes to Roleplay, being able to engage with roleplay on Site and being able to make engaging and interesting roleplay. I try my best to make roleplay and to actively encourage roleplay as much as I can when I am on Site, and I try my best to actively discourage mingy behavior and otherwise counterproductive activities. Additionally, my activity is quite good, as I am able to spend my time in an effective manner and being able to stay on Site for a good duration.​

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?

The Responsibilities of Site Administration is as follows,

• Department Reviews and Reports (All of which to ensure the Site is running smoothly)
  • Authorization of AA weapons in mass breaches
  • Authorization of Tests and Cross Tests (To a limit)
  • Appointing New MTF Commanders and Department Heads
  • Creating and Pushing Policies
  • The Management of Departments
  • Enforcing Rules and Standards
  • Prioritizing Roleplay and Encouraging it

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Gordon

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Combine Freeman

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Site Advisor", Site Administration has deemed you not yet suitable for the position of "Site Advisor",
Please Reach out to me on Discord (@ryaeuns) on further details regarding the denial.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.