Holding:
- GOC LTGEN

Held:
- Nu-7 SGT
- CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

- I've held a CL4 position since the end of January, around 8 months at this point. I understand the responsibilities and professionalism required of being CL4 in regards to showing other personnel a good example of how to act. I'm also well aware of server rulings, server culture, and how to write and enact rules and orders for people to follow in RP.

I am more than capable of writing excellent documents, both in the server and Google docs, having been the person running GOC's lore documentation for most of my time as a CO.

Having been CL4 GOC for almost ten months, I am looking to step into a higher clearance position within the Foundation to broaden my horizons on the server. Foundation is a beast I haven't tackled yet, and I'd like to get a chance at assisting in running the Site.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

- First and foremost, responding to and following up on orders given by the O5 Council.
- Assisting in reviewing departmental leaders in order to ensure departments under the Council are running smoothly.
- Ensure the Code of Conduct is being followed by all Foundation personnel.
- Authorizing A.A. for Containment Breaches, following the hierarchy amongst the Foundation. IE, only authorizing it when no one above Assistant is on site able to.
- Making all efforts to ensure RP on the server is flourishing.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Having escaped from the Coalition’s grasp chasing O5-2 ‘The Pharaoh’s’ cure for her anomalous abilities, Rowan Wolfe now finds herself bereft of the medicine keeping her reality bending at bay after his death.

Driven to the brink with the death of her partner, her child, and having been forced to work under the yoke of an organization dedicated to eradicating her existence, she will stop at absolutely nothing to rid herself of her anomalous capabilities.

And with her newfound access to the Foundation’s wealth of knowledge unlocked with her new red keycard, she intends to reverse engineer his cure.

Last edited: