Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:526209813

Discord name
!epid !!#1946

For how long have you played on CG SCP
Since midway February (About 3 months) 1,658,220 seconds (Approximately 19 days playtime).

In what country are you located?
Australia

Time zone
AWST (GMT+8)

Character name(s)
Gure Buchan (FOUNDATION)
Gure "Useless" Bob [R-15] (CHAOS INSURGENCY)
Gure "Gerbal" MacGavin (UNGOC)
Gure (CIVILLIAN)

What server are you applying for?
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
GSD Captain (Holding)
SCP-096 (Holding)
CI GAMMA (Holding)
UNGOC Lance Corporal (Holding)
MTF Nu-7 Private (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

I have recieved one ban for toxicity, which was from March 6th over 80 days ago, 2 FailRP warns which aren't active anymore, and one LTARP from jobswapping off of 7722 when I was blindfolded being RC'd.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because I want to get more experience into a more leadership cl4 job, and also advance my progress in my time as an Internal Affairs Agent, which I currently actively play. I have also taken a big interest into document making, which I have gotten pretty good at, and Internal Affairs Ambassador is a job that document making takes a big part of document making in.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I think I am suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador as I do have quite a bit of experience dealing with various Foundation players, nice and aggressive and I am able to deal with them following the legal codex, and dealing with multiple issues at the same time even with me writing plenty of detailed documents for arrest reports and investigation reports as an IA agent. I also have CL4 leadership and experience due to me already being a GENSEC Captain, showing that I can also abide by the legal codex and keeping D-Block ethical and being able to report GENSEC personnel to IA, during my shift.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I have written 5 excellent graded documents across both Foundation and Chaos Insurgency, and over 15+ arrest and investigation report documents rated good on Internal Affairs Agent. There are various factors that make a document good, such as good grammar and spelling, formatting and key attention to detail within the document.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?
Internal Affairs Ambassadors have many different responsibilities within the Foundation, such as helping the department director with managing the department, making sure that all Foundation staff are abiding by the Legal Codex, hosting various trainings and lectures for Internal Affairs Agents to better their knowledge on what to do, uphold the responsiblity of being a clearance level 4, to read and grade various documents made by the Internal Affairs Agents, and to accept new Internal Affairs Agents into the department via the application.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in

File searching...

File Found!

File Name: Gure ████ Buchan Personnel File

Accessing Data...

Accessing Data Failed!

Retrying...

Data Found!

BY ORDER OF THE ████████ ███████
THIS FILE IS SUBJECT TO LEVEL 4 CLASSIFICATION
==! LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED ! ==

Preparing Memetic Kill Agent...

- Please Input Security Credentials -

- Security clearance adequate. Accessing file... -

File Recieved...

Gure ████ Buchan Personnel File

NAME: Gure ████ Buchan
SEX: MALE
HEIGHT: 5'8
NATIONALITY: British

BIOGRAPHY
Gure ████ Buchan was born in 28/01/████ to parents Fiona █████ Buchan and Duncan ████ Buchan in the Woodend Hospital, located in Western Aberdeen. Grew up in a drug abusing family, to which Gure grew up partly unloved and uncared of, due to the insobriety of his parents, which complicated his early life development. He went to the local school, which he received many suspensions due to misbehavior, which grew in and out of getting suspended from numerous schools across Scotland, to a point where his parents stop sending him to school, due to the passing of his father, who overdosed on drugs ██████, ███████. He was found dead on 18/03/████, at 9:37 PM, when Gure ████ Buchan was just 15. Gure ████ Buchan was not phased by his passing at all, due to the fact his father was never really there for him throughout his life. This loss put his mother Fiona █████ Buchan in debt, and caused them to lose the house. Gure ████ Buchan then searched for a job, and quickly after getting a job in the police force, Gure ████ Buchan fled from living with his still ongoing drug abusing mother, to rent out a caravan in a local caravan park. Gure was soon then promoted to Sergeant, Badge Serial RW79. On 19/12/████ The police recieved a call of a armed domestic violence report, to which Sgt. Gure Buchan quickly got to the scene, and called for backup. Sgt. Gure Buchan swiftly entered the house to find a father beating his wife and 2 kids, which Sgt. Gure Buchan recieved childhood flashbacks to, when he was of young age. These flashbacks took over his mind, of which he shot all of them dead, and with the final bullet in the magazine, Gure ████ Buchan attempted his life, to which was stopped but the bullet hit his left arm, shattering the bone and damaging all the nerves in his left arm. Gure ████ Buchan was quickly rushed to the hospital to undergo his treatment, and after was questioned on what he did, which was taken to court on 08/08/████ at the High Court of Justiciary. Gure ████ Buchan pleaded guilty, and was admitted transport to █████████ Prison for the Mentally Ill at 18/08/████. During transport, the prison bus was overran by ████████████████████████████

File Error...

Retrying...

File Corrupted.

Attempting to Load Backup Save...

Files Corrupted.

Loading Audio Logs...

Audio Logs found!

Opening Logs...

Preparing Memetic Kill Agent...

BY ORDER OF THE ████████ ███████
THE CONTENT OF THIS DOSSIER IS RESTRICTED TO CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 CLASSIFICATION

- PLEASE INPUT SECURITY CREDENTIALS -

- Security clearance adequate. Accessing Dossier...-

Opening introductoryfile.mp3

Audio File Loading...

Audio File Loaded!

20/08/████

████████: Wake up.

Gure ████ Buchan: *audible muffling and gagging*

████████: I'll remove the gag off of you so we can talk.

Gure ████ Buchan: Who the fuck are you? *Chair rattling and metal restraints clinging together.*

████████: We are here to save you, especially from the shithole you were going to.

Gure ████ Buchan: How the fuck is this saving me? What the fuck are you doing to me! *agitated screams audible*

████████: Calm down. We are doing you better. Just calm down, and you will be released of your blindfold.

Gure ████ Buchan: ... Okay. I'll calm down, if you tell me who you are first.

████████: I'm afraid I can tell you that, but I'll remove your blindfold.

Gure ████ Buchan: Who are you people? Why am I tied up? Why am I in this orange jumpsuit thing?

████████: That's what you'll be for a little bit of time, until your freedom. Now can you tell us your full name, age, race and a brief description of your past?

Gure ████ Buchan: My name is, Gure [REDACTED] Buchan, I am 22 years of age, and I...

File Error...

Retrying...

File Corrupted.

Loading D-Class File...

D-Class File Found!

D-Class File Loading...

D-5938 File
NATIONALITY: BRITISH

Medical Examination
Results from D-5938 Medical Examination, showed a sort of stable mental health, with occasional rush of flashbacks, causing uncontrollable behavior. The nerves in his left arm are destroyed, so tests given should not have to involve both hands being used, physical strengthening tests authorized and to be given daily. During a breach with 049, an instance of 049-2 bit 2 fingers off of D-5938 on the left hand, the middle finger and the ring finger.

Length of Testing Period
D-5938 is to undergo a 1 month testing period, to which he will then be recruited into the Internal Intelligence Department at Site-65.

Finding File...

Transfer File Found!

Transfer File Loading...

Transfer File
After D-5938 completed his 1 month testing period, after being taken to do his daily arm strengthening test, D-5938 was blindfolded and gagged, and was taken into the interrogation room for debriefing about his next step within the Foundation.

Continue to Audio Logs

Loading Audio Logs...

Audio Logs Loaded!

Transferfile1.mp3

████████: Okay, this is the next step, D-5938.

D-5938: What do you mean the next fucking step? I thought I could leave? Release me! *chair bashing audible*

████████: I am afraid, at this time we cannot do that. But I will have to give you 2 choices for you to pick from.

D-5938: I just want my freedom! I don't want to slave under your tests anymore! I barely escaped the previous test with my life! *grunting and kicking audible*

████████: We know, but you're going to have to pick. Choice 1: Be recruited into the Foundation under the Intelligence Department, or Choice 2: Be executed right here, right now.

D-5938: So I have to be recruited? Or your just going to put a bullet in my head?

████████: That is exactly what is going to happen. So, make your choice.

D-5938: Fine! Recruit me then you motherfucker! I'll work for you bastards, but is my freedom assured?

████████: Eventually, with some complications down the line perhaps.

D-5938: At least I will. Get this over and done with.

████████: Okay just what I like to hear. You will be blinded and gagged so you don't have to feel this. Dr. █████, prepare amnesticising kit.

Dr. █████: On the way.

*audible muffling, followed by an injection sound.*

Audio Log Ended.

Open Personnel Profile

Finding Personnel Profile...

Personnel Profile Found!

Personnel Profile Loading...

Personnel Profile Loaded!

Agent Gure ████ Buchan Personnel Profile #2
NAME:
Agent Gure ████ Buchan
NATIONALITY: BRITISH

Training Examination
Whilst undergoing training under standard Agent training, Agent Gure ████ Buchan sustained muscle damage to his left arm, which previous signs show the nerves were damaged. After following through with standardized testing protocols, Agent Gure ████ Buchan was quickly accepted into the Internal Intelligence Department at Site-65.

Medical Examination
Medical examination shows that the muscles in Agent Gure ████ Buchan's left arm have been severely torn. Medication and training to strengthen the arms nerves and muscles are to be followed through twice a day, to assure Agent Gure ████ Buchan can return to his assigned orders as soon as possible.

File End.

Open Operations and Achievements File

Finding Operations and Achievements File...

Operations and Achievements File Found!

Operations And Achievements File Loading...

Operations and Achievements File Loaded!

Agent Gure ████ Buchan Operations And Achievements File

Operation Blue Water: During a moment where tensions were insanely high between the Foundation and the United Nations, negotiations were held to keep peace between the two groups, with negotiations being held by Agent Gure ████ Buchan.

Operation Green Delta: During a heavy raid on the Foundation from members of the Chaos Insurgency, the goal was set out by Agent Gure ████ Buchan to retrieve any possible Chaos Insurgency members to be put under question.

Operations And Achievements File End.

Open internalaffairsambassadorinterview34.mp3?

Finding internalaffairsambassadorinterview34.mp3...

internalaffairsambassadorinterview34.mp3 Found!

Opening internalaffairsambassadorinterview34.mp3...

internalaffairsambassadorinterview34

Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs ████████: Thank you for coming here today, obviously you heard out to our call of inviting you here for an interview.

Agent Gure ████ Buchan: Yes, indeed I did thank you, shall we get on with this? Suprised I didn't get taken into restraints for this once again. *audible chuckle*

Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs ████████: Yes, we aren't required to do that, we are role models within the Foundation. Anyway shall we move on?

Agent Gure ████ Buchan: Yes thank you for giving me the opportunity to become a member of the Site Administration *background screaming and yelling audible*

Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs ████████: Alright, may you please come with me? We shall be going to somewhere quieter.

Agent Gure ████ Buchan: Alright you lead the way- *Long extended static*

File Error...

Retrying...

File Corrupted.

Dossier End.

Last edited:

"FATBOB"

May 26, 2023
+Support
-active on ia
-also active on a cl4 role so has experience on cl4
-good rp
-online a lot

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
+Incredible Application
+Hard Working
+Good Lore and RP
+Active

Harold Hawks

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
IA Logo.png
Application Denied
Hello Agent Gure,

I apologize for the late response, with recent leadership changes things have been hectic.

Due to the length of how long your wait has been you may reapply immediately, however I recommend you contact me first as to why your application was denied before doing so.

You may contact me personally over discord at voodka#9285 if you have any questions as to the status of your application. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.