MTF Nu-7 LT - Held
CI-C DELCOM - Held
Special Agent - Held
Medical Consultant - Held
Ethics Assistant - Held
GSD Captain - Held
MTF E-11 CSG - Held
UNGOC SGT - Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
No warnings that are active, and one ban from early last year which still isn't active

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
I am applying for Director of External Affairs as with my experience in & with related roles can definitely benefit DEA with me being placed as the Director. I believe its current issues can be worked on and fixed, and with my interest and time in the department, I can definitely strive myself to push DEA's greatness as a whole.​

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?
I am the most suitable for Director of External Affairs as I have the most necessary experience whether it being inside or outside of DEA, with me having held many CL4 positions, and a few Sr. Positions as well. Given my previous experience with being GOI leads, which directly link my experience to relations, I know how to manage these on behalf of Foundation properly. Within my time as Manager, I have been appointed to punishments & subdivision lead, one which makes me more of a person that is approachable and easy to speak to, on behalf of DEA, which is a good skill to require as director, as well as I can set up tasks and orders for the department to make sure they're up to standard and interested in the department. With all my experience and notability piled up, I guarantee I am the most qualified individual for the position.​

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?
Training and Assignment of Dpt. Managers
Making sure all DEA are maintained and professional with their conduct
Working with other MTF to conduct surface operations on GOI
Maintaining relations with GOI
Leading/performing raids on GOI
Creating RP between GOI and Foundation
Listening & Implementing suggestions from Foundation to improve the Department

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in
Gure ████ Buchan was born in 28/01/████ to parents Fiona █████ Buchan and Duncan ████ Buchan in the Woodend Hospital, located in Western Aberdeen. At a young age, just like any other child, Gure took an unusual interest in make-believe anomalies during his time growing up. In school, Gure was always a top student, acing most of his tests, all the way through his time in high school, and took a rather keen interest in the Military. After graduating from high school, Gure ████ Buchan enrolled into the Military, to continue his interest and passion in it. When he was driving to enlist, he went down a blockaded road, which then followed by muffling and a kidnapping. Gure ████ Buchan woke up later in Site-65 located in Saskatoon Canada, which Gure Buchan was swiftly recruited into the External Affairs Department.

Gure ████ Buchan excelled in his work and duties within Site-65. Gure ████ Buchan was then pulled beside by Director of External Affairs ████, who then went over with him his achievements alongside an interview to which Gure was then promoted to Senior Agent, and after a few months of work, he was promoted to Special Agent. With his time maintained at the rank of Special Agent, he was tasked with the leading of many raids on CI, and many skirmishes. With his major success as being someone who shined and stood out among the people he had worked with, he was appointed to the position of Dpt. Manager fairly quickly. Described as a spokesperson for the operatives and leadership of DEA, Gure found himself to be a popular & charismatic leader for the people, to which people followed through and listened to, and with the previously resigned Director having abstained from their spot, Gure took the chance to take the spot for himself.​

Jack Edwards (Spoon)

Jun 2, 2024
+Support
Probably not my department to be commenting on but nonetheless! I have almost never seen you on, likely due to the time zone differences, but your held positions gives you experience handling both GOIs making you a good candidate for this position! Look forward to working with you should you become Department Director.

Reactions: Gure
Jun 8, 2024
+Support, Gure is a great guy have had a few interactions at first came off as distant but thats just how he rolls and i respect him, Great at combat, Kind when needed, overall just a decent bloke. Would make a great DOEA, he was also the first DEA Manager I met

Reactions: Gure
To: Gure
Subject: DoEA Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Denied ]

External Affairs Dpt. Manager Gure

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming the Director of External Affairs.

This message is to inform you that your application has been Denied.
After discussion, we have decided to move forward in another direction. We hope you will continue to excel within your current position, and look forward to seeing you grow as a member of your department.

If you wish to discuss further, you may reach me by email.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.