Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
GURE'S OVERSEER ASSISTANT APPLICATION

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:526209813

Discord name
!epid !!#1946

For how long have you played on CG SCP
Since midway February (About 3 months) 1,658,220 seconds (Approximately 19 days playtime).

In what country are you located?
Australia

Time zone
AWST (GMT+8)

Character names
Gure Buchan (FOUNDATION)
Gure "Useless" Bob [R-15] (CHAOS INSURGENCY)
Gure "Gerbal" MacGavin (UNGOC)
Gure (CIVILLIAN)

What server are you applying for?
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
GSD Captain (Holding)
SCP-096 (Holding)
CI GAMMA (Holding)
UNGOC Lance Corporal (Holding)
MTF Nu-7 Private (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?
I have recieved one ban for toxicity, which was from March 6th over 78 days ago, 2 FailRP warns which aren't active anymore, and one LTARP from jobswapping off of 7722 when I was blindfolded being RC'd.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
I am currently holding a Clearance Level 4 position, which gives me already gives me knowledge in what responsibilities and how much responsibility you are holding when it comes to being a Clearance level 4 personnel. I am also pretty good at generating pretty lengthy documents on various jobs, which consists of me having 3 excellent graded research experiments within foundation, 3 4+ page documents within UNGOC for UNGOC cross Foundation research tests, and 10+ documents about investigations and arrest reports within my time as an Intelligence Affairs Agent, which document making is a huge key-part when it comes to being an Overseer Assistant.

As my time, which still continues as a GENSEC Captain, I have learnt how to handle and stay professional while under command of D-Block, and I am able to handle D-Block with care and professionalism with various sweeps, and GENSEC deployment and placement. Leadership is a big thing with many different clearance 4 jobs, especially GENSEC captain, which you do have to lead multiple people at different times, which also transfers into Overseer Assistant as leadership is also required, in many different departments at the same time.

Another value that I have is that I can generate and make fun and good role play for many people at a time, and always be able to make role play fun on the server for me, which i'Il be able to put into actively as an Overseer Assistant, ahead of my other roles.

Finally, another reason I can show is how active I can be on the server. I've only played on this server for about 3 months, and I have already accumulated about 460+ hours on the server in just the short time I have played on the server. Utilizing this as an Overseer Assistant will be a good quality, as spending a lot of time on the server can help create better role play with a more role play strong job within the server.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP
Overseer Assistants are trusted to work for the Overseer Council, and are to given tasks by the Overseer Council, and to help them with whatever that are needed with, and are treated with similar responsibilities to those of the Overseer Council when no members of the council are present. Overseer Assistants are to be those who enforce the code of conduct to all personnel of the Foundation at all times present, and enforcing anything they're told to by the Overseer Council. Overseer Assistants or to be writing documentation reports about various Foundation departments, GOI actions and various things worth documenting, for those of site command to read, and write certain documents by issue of those of the Overseer Council, or if deemed documentable by those of Overseer Assistants. They are also eligible to issuing orders towards the A-1 Mobile Task Force regiment when Overseer Council members aren't present, and to read and sign documents in replacement of the Overseer Council, and to carry out various orders when the Overseer Council is not present.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what story lines they would be involved in

File searching...

File Found!

File Name: Gure ████ Buchan Personnel File

Accessing Data...

Accessing Data Failed!

Retrying...

Data Found!

BY ORDER OF THE ████████ ███████
THIS FILE IS SUBJECT TO LEVEL 4 CLASSIFICATION
==! LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED ! ==

Preparing Memetic Kill Agent...

- Please Input Security Credentials -

- Security clearance adequate. Accessing file... -

File Recieved...

Gure ████ Buchan Personnel File

NAME: Gure ████ Buchan
SEX: MALE
HEIGHT: 5'8
NATIONALITY: British

BIOGRAPHY

Gure ████ Buchan was born in 28/01/████ to parents Fiona █████ Buchan and Duncan ████ Buchan in the Woodend Hospital, located in Western Aberdeen. Grew up in a drug abusing family, to which Gure grew up partly unloved and uncared of, due to the insobriety of his parents, which complicated his early life development. He went to the local school, which he received many suspensions due to misbehavior, which grew in and out of getting suspended from numerous schools across Scotland, to a point where his parents stop sending him to school, due to the passing of his father, who overdosed on drugs ██████, ███████. He was found dead on 18/03/████, at 9:37 PM, when Gure ████ Buchan was just 15. Gure ████ Buchan was not phased by his passing at all, due to the fact his father was never really there for him throughout his life. This loss put his mother Fiona █████ Buchan in debt, and caused them to lose the house. Gure ████ Buchan then searched for a job, and quickly after getting a job in the police force, Gure ████ Buchan fled from living with his still ongoing drug abusing mother, to rent out a caravan in a local caravan park. Gure was soon then promoted to Sergeant, Badge Serial RW79. On 19/12/████ The police recieved a call of a armed domestic violence report, to which Sgt. Gure Buchan quickly got to the scene, and called for backup. Sgt. Gure Buchan swiftly entered the house to find a father beating his wife and 2 kids, which Sgt. Gure Buchan recieved childhood flashbacks to, when he was of young age. These flashbacks took over his mind, of which he shot all of them dead, and with the final bullet in the magazine, Gure ████ Buchan attempted his life, to which was stopped but the bullet hit his left arm, shattering the bone and damaging all the nerves in his left arm. Gure ████ Buchan was quickly rushed to the hospital to undergo his treatment, and after was questioned on what he did, which was taken to court on 08/08/████ at the High Court of Justiciary. Gure ████ Buchan pleaded guilty, and was admitted transport to █████████ Prison for the Mentally Ill at 18/08/████. During transport, the prison bus was overran by ████████████████████████████

File Error...

Retrying...

File Corrupted.

Attempting to Load Backup Save...

Files Corrupted.

Loading Audio Logs...

Audio Logs found!

Opening Logs...

THE CONTENT OF THIS DOSSIER IS RESTRICTED TO CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 CLASSIFICATION

- PLEASE INPUT SECURITY CREDENTIALS -

- Security clearance adequate. Accessing Dossier...-

Opening introductoryfile.mp3

Audio File Loading...

Audio File Loaded!

20/08/████

████████: Wake up.

Gure ████ Buchan: *audible muffling and gagging*

████████: I'll remove the gag off of you so we can talk.

Gure ████ Buchan: Who the fuck are you? *Chair rattling and metal restraints clinging together.*

████████: We are here to save you, especially from the shithole you were going to.

Gure ████ Buchan: How the fuck is this saving me? What the fuck are you doing to me! *agitated screams audible*

████████: Calm down. We are doing you better. Just calm down, and you will be released of your blindfold.

Gure ████ Buchan: ... Okay. I'll calm down, if you tell me who you are first.

████████: I'm afraid I can tell you that, but I'll remove your blindfold.

Gure ████ Buchan: Who are you people? Why am I tied up? Why am I in this orange jumpsuit thing?

████████: That's what you'll be for a little bit of time, until your freedom. Now can you tell us your full name, age, race and a brief description of your past?

Gure ████ Buchan: My name is, Gure [REDACTED] Buchan, I am 22 years of age, and I...

File Error...

Retrying...

File Corrupted.

Loading D-Class File...

D-Class File Found!

D-Class File Loading...

D-5938 File

NATIONALITY: BRITISH

Medical Examination
Results from D-5938 Medical Examination, showed a sort of stable mental health, with occasional rush of flashbacks, causing uncontrollable behavior. The nerves in his left arm are destroyed, so tests given should not have to involve both hands being used, physical strengthening tests authorized and to be given daily. During a breach with 049, an instance of 049-2 bit 2 fingers off of D-5938 on the left hand, the middle finger and the ring finger.

Length of Testing Period
D-5938 is to undergo a 1 month testing period, to which he will then be recruited into the Internal Intelligence Department at Site-65.

Finding File...

Transfer File Found!

Transfer File Loading...

Transfer File
After D-5938 completed his 1 month testing period, after being taken to do his daily arm strengthening test, D-5938 was blindfolded and gagged, and was taken into the interrogation room for debriefing about his next step within the Foundation.

Continue to Audio Logs

Loading Audio Logs...

Audio Logs Loaded!

Transferfile1.mp3

████████: Okay, this is the next step, D-5938.

D-5938: What do you mean the next fucking step? I thought I could leave? Release me! *chair bashing audible*

████████: I am afraid, at this time we cannot do that. But I will have to give you 2 choices for you to pick from.

D-5938: I just want my freedom! I don't want to slave under your tests anymore! I barely escaped the previous test with my life! *grunting and kicking audible*

████████: We know, but you're going to have to pick. Choice 1: Be recruited into the Foundation under the Intelligence Department, or Choice 2: Be executed right here, right now.

D-5938: So I have to be recruited? Or your just going to put a bullet in my head?

████████: That is exactly what is going to happen. So, make your choice.

D-5938: Fine! Recruit me then you motherfucker! I'll work for you bastards, but is my freedom assured?

████████: Eventually, with some complications down the line perhaps.

D-5938: At least I will. Get this over and done with.

████████: Okay just what I like to hear. You will be blinded and gagged so you don't have to feel this. Dr. █████, prepare amnesticising kit.

Dr. █████: On the way.

*audible muffling, followed by an injection sound.*

Audio Log Ended.

Open Personnel Profile

Finding Personnel Profile...

Personnel Profile Found!

Personnel Profile Loading...

Personnel Profile Loaded!

Agent Gure ████ Buchan Personnel Profile #2
NAME: Agent Gure ████ Buchan

Training Examination
Whilst undergoing training under standard Agent training, Agent Gure ████ Buchan sustained muscle damage to his left arm, which previous signs show the nerves were damaged. After following through with standardized testing protocols, Agent Gure ████ Buchan was quickly accepted into the Internal Intelligence Department at Site-65.

Medical Examination
Medical examination shows that the muscles in Agent Gure ████ Buchan's left arm have been severely torn. Medication and training to strengthen the arms nerves and muscles are to be followed through twice a day, to assure Agent Gure ████ Buchan can return to his assigned orders as soon as possible.

File End.

Open Operations and Achievements File?

Finding Operations and Achievements File...

Operations and Achievements File Found!

Operations And Achievements File Loading...

Operations and Achievements File Loaded!

Agent Gure ████ Buchan Operations And Achievements File

Operation Blue Water: During a moment where tensions were insanely high between the Foundation and the United Nations, negotiations were held to keep peace between the two groups, with negotiations being held by Agent Gure ████ Buchan.

Operation Green Delta: During a heavy raid on the Foundation from members of the Chaos Insurgency, the goal was set out by Agent Gure ████ Buchan to retrieve any possible Chaos Insurgency members to be put under question.

Operations And Achievements File End.

Open ████████ ███████ █████████?

Finding ████████ ███████ █████████...

████████ ███████ █████████ Found!

Opening ████████ ███████ █████████...

THE CONTENT OF THIS FILE IS RESTRICTED TO CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 CLASSIFICATION

- PLEASE INPUT SECURITY CREDENTIALS -

- Security clearance adequate. Accessing File-

Overseer Assistant Gure ████ Buchan Personnel Profile
NAME: Gure ████ Buchan

Interview File
During Gure ████ Buchan's time as an Intelligance Agent, he showed fantastic knowledge and development speed within the Foundation after only being in the Intelligence Department for 4 months. This lead to ████████ keeping an eye on him, and eventually kidnapping him into the Floor 3 Interview Room, for possible recruitment as an Overseer Assistant. Continue to interviewoverseerassistantfile1.mp3

Open Audio Log

Finding Audio Log interviewoverseerassistantfile1.mp3...

Audio Log Found!

Audio Log Loading...

Audio Log Loaded!

interviewoverseerassistantfile1.mp3

██-█: Wake up.

Gure ████ Buchan: Where the fuck am I? Send me fucking back!

██-█: This is a good place to be, I will now remove you blindfold.

Gure ████ Buchan: Who the fuck are you guys?

██-█: No need to talk so loud, but I am ██-█, "███ █████████"

Gure ████ Buchan: What does ██-█ mean? Who are you guys?

██-█: I am ██-█, the ██ represents that I am apart of the Overseer Council.

Gure ████ Buchan: And why am I here? What do you need me for?

██-█: You are here because we see bright light in you, you are worthy to be one of our assistants. I myself have been watching over you, the skills you hold and adapted to so quickly caught our eyes. That's why you are here. So will you take our opportunity, or leave in disappointment not remembering?

Gure ████ Buchan: What will I be required to do?

██-█: You will be required to do whatever we ask you to do. Not to hard to follow orders, let alone adapt to them as quick as you did to your department. This position is rather powerful, and you will be required to do quite a bit, in a way that will make you mean something to us.

Gure ████ Buchan: Sounds rather interesting, how do I become an assistant? Where do I go?

██-█: Right here, right now. Just say the word.

Gure ████ Buchan: Yes I want to. Does that work?

██-█: Alright, come with me. Let me turn this tape off really quickly...

Audio Log Ended.

Last edited:

DanielRLS

Mar 9, 2023
+support
-amazing lore
-great app
-good RP
-great interactions
-definitely deserves this role

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
+support
OA/05/A1 That area of the foundation needs more Australian's

"FATBOB"

May 26, 2023
+Support
-really good lore
-very good app
-good at rp
-always active
-has other important roles
-good interactions

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Gure Buchan
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2

Status
Not open for further replies.