[USA] 'Haggstrom' G's OSA Application

Apr 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:627370527
Discord name: corruptedsmile24
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since February 2023 (I think?)
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): 'Haggstrom' G
Civilian name: 'Stealer' C
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
CI-C MCOM [Medical Overseer], Nu-7 CPL, GOC SGT
Holding: CI Beta, E-11 CSG
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only warns that are active are two RDM warns back in July, but I haven't been in any trouble for the last 2 months.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have leadership experience from being a MCOM and MTF NCO's, I know how to property order combatives around to a great amount of efficiency. Other than that, I have plenty of experience of document writing from my MCOM and research days. I also have the ability to be professional and roleplay when a situation calls for it.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-Completing Orders for 05 and assisting in A-1 in orders/tasks
-Giving AA Auth when necessary
-Authorizing KOS past Airlock with necessary
-Making sure people are following the CoC
-Being the eyes and ears for the 05 when necessary

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(I'm not very good at writing lore so please excuse me)
After several weeks of recontaining different SCPS for the foundation, E-11 CSG 'Haggstrom' G was approached by an unfamiliar man. The man appeared to be in his forties however, not everything at the foundation can be taken at face value. The man said one word... "Soon." "Soon?" Repeated 'Haggstrom' G sounding confused but before he even had time to question him on what he meant the unfamiliar man was gone. He rushed to his fellow E-11 operatives and told them about his strange encounter, But without any physical proof no one believed a word he said. Weeks had passed since 'Haggstrom' G last saw the mysterious man, and as he grew more and more curious, 'Haggstrom' decided to spend a unhealthy amount of time browsing the research logs in SCIPNET to see if this happened before, But he had no luck and found no leads. "Maybe he wasnt an anomaly?" 'Haggstrom' thought to himself, So he decided to "borrow" a Cl5 card from a escaped D-Class that was altered by 914 and sneak into Floor 3 in the hopes of finding records of the mystery man. After an hour or two of reading most of the personal files on foundation personnel, 'Haggstrom' stumbled upon a file named "Haggstrom's Evaluation" and decided it was best to take with him to read later. When 'Haggstrom' was trying to leave Floor 3, he heard footsteps near his location and initially thought a squad of Alpha-1 was just passing by. But as the footsteps drew closer he got more scared and silently hid behind a desk. After a few long seconds 'Haggstrom' attempted to make his escape, his route already planned out in his head, and was soon ambushed by multiple figures around the corner. Before he had time to react, he was already hit by what felt like the back of a rifle and found himself quickly losing unconscious, the world getting darker and darker and the voices becoming more unintelligible.