Not open for further replies.

Tusk

Jan 14, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73791322
Discord name: Cross_Box#3463
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 Days 19 Hours
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Harold "Tusk" Jr(F), Mittens(CI)
Civilian name: The Dawg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20230114152345_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI: Beta Operative(Mittens)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have plenty of experience in regards to roleplay as an SCP. I've breached numerous times as various SCPs, as well as assisted with Tests many more times. I also am a Senior Researcher, which means I've done my fair share of tests as well, and have that experience to know how an SCP should act, and also what kind of abilities 096 has and how to use them appropriately.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096, when Pacified, is most often sobbing by himself in a corner or otherwise enclosed space, and if contained, will be pacing back and forth on the eastern wall of his Containment chamber. SCP-096 doesn't move that much while pacified, and only can run once agitated by someone viewing it's face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
Because of the scenarios involving the breaching of SCP-096, where he can and can't go depends on where his face was viewed. If his face was viewed by someone in PW, he must make his way there, stopping to kill anyone else who views his face. If his face was viewed by someone in D-block, then in that case, yes, he could go straight to D-block, but not to kill farm, only to kill the person who looked at his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is recontained by first destroying the cause of the breach(If existent), Next step is equipping scramble googles. These will assist in recontaining as it gives you a peroid of time in which you can look at SCP-096 in order to complete the next step. Step 3 is to place a bucket over it's head. Then, you must restrain it with SCP Restraints. Finally, you return it to it's CC and fix the doors.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.