For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days and 8 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Time Zone (CT)
Character name(s): Sr. Researcher, Doctor, Officer "Dr. TC" Michael Davis
Civilian name: Michael Dangle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: The only whitelisted role I've held on CG SCP-RP is CI Beta.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I'm applying for Executive Researcher because I believe in my ability to write and make good documents regarding SCP's in CG. I've done many documents regarding almost every SCP and multiple cross tests.
-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I'm suitable for Executive Researcher because I'm calm under stressful situations and don't loose my cool like other researchers. I've also seen some really poor documents in the research hall being put on the board and would like to help and assist anyone that needs it.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I've had a couple documents be graded excellent, i would say I've had maybe around 3-4 excellent documents.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: First off, most researchers make poor documents, poor documents being inappropriate photos, photos of SCP's without approval, and constant ethic violations. In being a executive researcher I hope to improve the documents by giving a lecture and help out on any researchers projects and documents. If a researcher is doing wrong ill reprimand him and try to help them.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Michael Davis, a normal university student in University of Houston, located in Houston Texas. Michael was able to be to enter the SCP foundation due to being subjected to some anomalies near Michigan on a business trip. The one SCP that lead him to the foundation was SCP-1775, SCP-1775 was being researched by Researcher [REDACTED] while Michael Davis ran into it. Michael was asked to join the foundation due to his brilliance and great knowledge on anything he researches. Researcher [REDACTED] showed Michael all that he needed to know, and initiated him to his new found job as a SCP foundation staff member. Michael grew and continued to study all the SCP's in site 56, and eventually grew to become a Sr. Researcher. Once he showed that he was the best of the best, they promoted him to executive to continue his research.

Last edited:

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Research
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is an assistant leader for the Department of Research. After observing your efforts in the research department, we have determined you are not suited for this new responsibility.

Please re-apply in a week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.