[USA] Hutson's Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): drpepperfromnickallstarbrawl
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w, 2d, 17h.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): GENSEC Officer/Senior Researcher Hutson Kuznetsov.
Chaos name (include your rank): Jens (don't play, have not passed tryouts)
Civilian name: Bridgette Borgnino
Steam ID: 76561198787771655
Discord ID (name#0000): Hutson#8270
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No apps so far, this is my first.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No warns

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I had experience as head game master for about a year, and was a senior moderator on a few other SCP related servers. Along with that, I have nearly 2,000 hours (1947 as of now) in Gmod.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I'd say consistently at least 2 hours every day, though for much longer if I don't have much to do (usually I don't). At the very least, I can put an hour as AOD daily as soon as I become a Trial Mod.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I enjoy servicing communities and solving problems. I want to be the guy people can consistently rely on to be unbiased, but not strict and uncompromising. I want to provide this server with as much as I can give, as long as I can do it without it becoming an unhealthy obsession, which I have done with other servers that have since closed shop.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- When it comes to moderating communities, I am dedicated and loyal if I respect that community. I respect what this server has going on, and I want to be apart of growing it and allowing it to thrive for the foreseeable future. I've seen my fair share of toxic/power hungry servers, and I can tell this server is one of the best in that regard. I not only can meet the quota, but I can handle critically stressful situations without becoming biased when taking tickets.

Along with that, I have a squeaky clean record, and have attempted to build my reputation in the community over the past couple weeks in preparation for this. I've put in a considerable amount of effort to prove myself thus far.

Last edited:

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Neutral +/-
-Good application
-Didn't answer the first two questions

Deleted member 2482

I cannot give you a verdict as I have not interacted or seen you on the server at all ( although its understandable as I play on weird times when most Americans are asleep ). What I can suggest you do is format your application as it is quite hard to read, you also seemed to change the order of some questions which can make it more confusing for some people trying to look for them. Anyway I wish you good luck in your application never the less

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ Mature
+ Good interactions

- Need more playtime on the server.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like to see you increase your playtime and reputation on the server before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.