[USA] Hutson's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): drpepperfromnickallstarbrawl
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3 months now.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Exec. Researcher Hutson Kuznetsov
Chaos name (include your rank): Jens (never play, conscript)
Civilian name: Houston Kullens
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:413752963
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: None for GM.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warn in the discord for shitposting in #scp-art (was misinformed of the channels purpose, that's my bad).
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Yes. I used to be the head game master on a server that went on for about a year or two, which has now since shut down due to financial issues. I also used to be an entrée mapper for that same server, and would assist with managing what map updates were accepted/denied in the forums.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: While I will have some off days where I get 0 hours, most of the time I will get around 3 hours daily.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Well, I enjoy creating RP and making people actually enjoy roleplay. I also like giving RPers a chance to take the wheels of my events, and give them a chance to actually get their name out there if they are good at roleplay. Additionally, I contacted the head GM, and I was told GM positions were now being considered and was reopening.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well, due to my previous experience and current executive position in Research, I believe I personally bring a lot to the table as a Game Master. Additionally, I also have previous experience as a Senior Moderator (again, same server), so I also have that experience under my belt

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

(1) An anomalous cult has been brought to the town of Pinewood by the Sarkic Cults that reaps the souls of civilians, and injects these souls into vials to be extracted via helicopter. While the Foundation can interfere, the cult warns that their souls will be taken too if they interfere, with the addition of anyone who tries to stop them. So, depending on whether or not Foundation helps them or not, it's up to the civilians of pinewood to solve this dilemma.

(2) After the Sarkic Cults fail to get as many pinewood souls as they need for a ritual, they infiltrate the SCP Foundation to steal the soul of someone important. As, according to them, "the more important the person we steal the soul from is, the more we reap. Our god, the king, works so hard to sow this work for us... But it's also up to God to reward us for contributing to his continued survival".

(3) After failing to capture a member of O5/ISD, the Sarkic Cults begin plotting on how destroy the entire Foundation to reap all of their souls. So, they devise a plan: Steal SCP-2029 by corrupting the minds of one of the mobile task forces roaming across the globe in helicopters. Additionally, they also plan to use SCP-158 "The Soul Extractor" to steal SCP-323's soul from the skull of SCP-323, all of them ignoring its ritualistic effects due to their powerful religious strength. While the Sarkic Cults are off corrupting a MTF, it is up to the Foundation to get SCP-323's soul back into the skull. After all, despite it constantly escaping, it's still an anomaly that needs to be protected by the Foundation.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Pandoras Box: Would be a rather storage unit that would contain 3 new anomalies unknown to the Foundation. Yellow smoke would emit from the box as well. The box itself would be from a Group of Interest known as "Are we cool yet?" GOC, CI, and the Foundation would all have to work against one another to try and get the box themselves.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:

A rogue Mobile Task Force (MTF RIN-44) previously tasked with handling massive SCP-217 infobreaches in Japan and Germany turned mini-GoI begins their first infiltration mission with only one goal: Kidnap any member of the O5 to gain leverage against the Foundation, and trade the O5 for members of the Chaos Insurgency/GOC to gain numbers. Their plan is to become a larger group of interest to spread as much information about SCP-217 across the globe, in an attempt to uncover the veil, and warn the globe of the dangerous viral anomalies the SCP Foundation keeps hidden away.

"It's a ticking time bomb waiting to [DATA EXPUNGED] the world. I'll be damned if I let my wife, kids, and grandchildren grow up in Armageddon once [EXPLATIVE] hits the fan.", according to the commander of RIN-44.

Omega-1 is tasked with making sure the O5 are kept safe, and this Group of Interest is snuffed out before it can become a bigger problem. Their primary task is to capture them alive due to their specialized skill sets, however, termination is an option if they get too close to O5.

A-1:

For the past couple of days, the foundation has been at constant unrest. Earthquakes have been causing the structural integrity of the Core Sector to be put into question. However, no reported anomalous activities were reported by GOC/CI, and undercover infiltration missions by B-1 proved such to be the case. However, soon, a captured RIN-44 member finally starts explaining why this has been the case. Before RIN-44 had done their infiltration, they had dug a tunnel 1 month in advance, and placed SCP-2029 below the SCP Foundation right before their infiltration.

Now, A-1's primary mission is this: Keep the reason for why these earthquakes have been happening hush hush, and plan a way to extract the gas from under the foundation carefully without harming the source. Once SCP-2029 is extracted, it can be sent off site.

Nu-7:

Nu-7 for the last couple of days have heard rumors about anomalies being behind the earthquakes, however, have had no proof, and did not investigate due to other MTF groups being involved. However, this all changes when a visiting V.I.P from another GoI "Are We Cool Yet" accidentally falls from a watch tower and dies due to the earthquakes. Now, the situation is escalating, and in their words, "You're clearly overworked as is, so if you don't want another statue, please handle your anomalies in the future."

Their primary mission is this: Work with the A-1 in investigations of the earthquakes without bringing suspicion from the rest of the Foundation, especially E-11, and avoid. Additionally, they need to find a way to appease the rest of the new incoming V.I.Ps from "Are We Cool Yet", so the rest of AWCY don't have to send another SCP-173.

E-11:

Recently, there have been reports sent from the GOC warning the Foundation of an incoming GoI in an attempt to continue positive relations with the Foundation. They report that recently, there had been some AWCY members that contacted the GOC, asking them to assist with an infiltration. Additionally, a member of ISD comes to E-11 and informs them that the GOC's claims were true; and that AWCY would be coming with fake Nu-7 that would be walking around HCZ, and would be making a stop at SCP-099.

Their primary mission is this: Pretend to be cooperative with the Nu-7/AWCY V.I.Ps, and request that you walk with them while they tour HCZ, which should happen soon after they visit SCP-099's CC. Then, right as they reach SCP-7722's containment chamber, pull out their weapons and terminate the V.I.Ps. This is assigned by the ISD

CI:

Chaos Insurgency have been plotting. They have heard about the recent earthquakes in the SCP Foundation, and see this as their time to strike. This is their one chance, it's time to plan an infiltration! They'd infiltrate the walls, kill everyone an-

But... Before they could even finish their thoughts, a lowly Chaos conscript came up with a brilliant idea. "Why not send in an advanced deep cover to pretend to be ISD? We could actually extract 2029 withou-"

He was executed before he could finish his thought. But, his thought DID have some merit; just with the wrong context. They didn't need 2029, no, they didn't want to end the world. They just wanted chaos, which is a reasonable goal. This was just their opening. They would need to contact the GOC to work with them. Soon, they heard of AWCY V.I.Ps heading into the SCP Foundation, and how AWCY/Foundation relations would be ruined further if they died... Perfect...

Their primary mission was this: Have an advanced deepcover from France disguise as a member of the Overseer Council, and pretend to give E-11 a "secret mission" to kill the AWCY V.I.Ps and piss them off... Why? What would this achieve? Simple: Chaos

Foundation Staff:

After a Zen Garden SCP is crafted by AWCY, and sent to the site in order to get even against the Foundation with their deceased V.I.Ps, they are contained/destroyed by the SCP Foundation, depending on how things go.

Their primary goal is this: Researchers are to test this strange art project, tech experts are to work on a temporary containment cell for the SCP for further testing, and SA are to work on temporary containment procedures with the tech experts. Clearance about what it is is temporarily limited to a need to know basis, and ISD/Ethics.

However, the AWCY are still enraged about what happened to their artistically gifted V.I.Ps, and they aren't going to be soon.​

Finale of all above missions

After all of this is said and done, and the new Zen Garden SCP is sent to another site, a single day would go by peacefully. Nothing would be happening, and all would be good. However, soon a letter to all L1+ personnel would be sent to all via hacking into their personnel tablets and radio comms.

"Prepare yourselves for what we're going to do to you. You stole our brightest minds, so we're stealing yours as well. Give us your Dpt. Director of Research, and we will consider not doing what we are planning. However, if you don't, well... Blink and you'll miss it."
- The Critic

Regardless of if they gave the Dpt. Director up to AWCY, they would still send in an all-out attack with 3 SCPs projects on surface: One, a version of SCP that is nearly identical functionality wise, but has a different form (could do this with pac). Second, a strange, but stunningly beautiful anomaly that rends the flesh of whoever it touches, changing them from being stunningly ugly to stunningly beautiful, even if it's far too slow to catch a regular human (049 swep).

Finally, a strange anomaly that seems a lot less dangerous appears as well: A very slow fleshy anomaly with an SCP-099 painting attached to it. While it doesn't have its normal Cognito hazardous effect, it still can attack and bite, despite being rather slow when doing so (9000-A-3 swep). It is a very bulky art project, so that is also important to note.

The one caveat is that the AWCY group were far too prideful to keep their work uncealed; and put them all into a heavy glass box to be admired by the SCP Foundation once they arrived to it, before they would capture/terminate it. This way, they could gather as much security to the surface as possible before opening pandoras box.

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Hutson ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or @Gregory for your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.