For how long have you played on CG SCP: since September
In what country are you located?: the united states of America
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): jack abrams
Civilian name: Chris abrams
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have not saved any
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I only have one verbal warning for b-hop
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?: I want to be able to help those that need help with things like handing out the test and keeping people from abusing power and overall making sure things stay intact
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I have played as an IA agent with no bad background and have done my job accordingly without any problems once so ever and have made sure no one breaks the rules
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: they oversee the entire department of internal affairs and make sure no agents break rules or abuse their power they also need to know about and have the final say in any investigation that's going on unless overruled by 05 member
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: jack abrams was a part of one big broke family that consisted of 2 siblings the mother and the father. the father was very abusive towards their mother and would storm out randomly to come back to leave again they never saw their dad much but when they did it was normally for money so he could go get drunk again and leave. the 2 other siblings were there to see it every time he came over the 2 siblings Denji abrams and Chris abrams never got along because they all had different visions. because of those different visions they never all saw eye-to-eye. one was a pacifist that just wanted to live a quiet life like a normal human being amongst the country folk and the other wanted nothing but mayhem and destruction chaos if you would say then there was jack, jack always liked studying and working hard he was a natural born leader but was a very too himself person. one day he wants to help his mom so he joined the military and join the airforce so when he got out he would be very knowledgeable and be able to go to college to get an education and make something for himself and not only make his mom proud but also try to find a nice and stable source of income as he claimed ranks and his peers around him started to take notice to how knowledgeable he is they started giving him recommendations to he could keep claiming the ranks and then one day when he was going about his normal duties, then someone throws a sack over his head and ties him up and shoves him in the back of some van. as he waited and feared what was gonna happen to him once they reached their destination. then suddenly he feels the van come to an abrupt stop grab him and take him through some weird area it felt cold that brought him inside some facility all he could see through the sack over his head were the lights on the ceiling as he passed by them all and then for a bit it was black nothingness and then they took off the sack to reveal the top secret facility and position he had just earned and filled him in on when his job is and what he must do after that he fell out of contact with the sibling he never did know what happened to them yet little did he know one of them would become his greatest enemy

Asp

May 17, 2022
-Support
-Short, extremely basic answers.
-Grammar
-Never seen you before
-No CL4 experience AFAIK

If you do want a more senior position in IA, I would go for Ambassador before Director.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral (Basically - Support)

+ Active
- No Cl4 & Not ambassador
- Short answers

(Note *Try getting ambassador before director and play more IA so you are more known as active)​

"The Ogre" "Thy Ogre" "Thee Ogre"

Whitelist :
MTF E-11 PVT
CI-A
Licenses :
Medical
Other :
Keter Vip

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of IA. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. We apologize for the delay on your application, due to not having a director position available we have to deny your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.