[USA] IA ambassador App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
Before you read this. If you have any problems with me I sincerely apologize and I gladly take all forms of criticism so feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong or right.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:232061456
Discord name: Curlano
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 56 days in game time
In what country are you located?: Kuwait
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Arthur'Observer'Morgan [CS-OP]
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
-Holding: Ci-A , SCP-096, NU-7 SGT, Security Sergeant, GSD captain
Held: E-11 SPC, E-11 LCPL, GOC SPC, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Fail rp, 3 day ban for inappropriate conduct,3 day ban for severe toxic. rdm,failrp x2,7 day ban off ts,fearrp,job abuse and toxicity. Although i have these i assure you ive changed as i took 1 week off of scprp to think about my actions. And i believe that i have grown and became a better person and i have shown it. As these warns are over a month old.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been playing IA from 7 am GMT+3 to 12 Pm GMT+3 for a while and I have enjoyed my time abiding and enforcing the rules. Furthermore I enjoy seeing the people I arrest improve themselves and this alone gives me much more motivation to help others improve and acknowledge they're mistake. I have some sort of schedule, like I make sure I have time for my captain role, my Nu-7 role, and at morning my time IA role.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I know that I am capable of handling the job as I have played a lot of IA before and now that I have come back 2 weeks before I know that ill be able to set an example to other IA agents on how to become the best version of yourself. I have arrested many people and in my time doing so it seems that they have learned but unfortunately they learned the hard way, but that is okay as people make mistakes. I believe in my time coming back to IA that I am capable of the job and that I will try my best to represent IA in the best possible way. I have CL4 experience and I have been in the game of IA for about 3 months after I took a break for a month.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have not written any documents but i do know what makes a document good.
1. Punctuation and grammar
2. Proper format
3.Clear and easy to read report
4.Straight to the point
5.Professionality

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Ambassadors serve as essentially agents and operative supervisors. Maintaining the order among agents, an ambassadors responsibility is to assist them with any issue and respond if they have any inquiries. An ambassador has to attend to any unfair agent generating problems. An ambassador has to be an example for all agents/operatives since he guides them on their obligations. They are a beacon that guides the IA department and its operatives. They make sure everything and everyone are in order and following the legal and ethical codex at all times.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Code:
Lore: Android Arthur Morgan and SCP-1437
Date: REDACTED
Android Arthur Morgan:
Wakes up in a hall with walls colored white and blue.

Android Arthur Morgan: "What is this place? Where am I?"

IA Agent:
Enters the room, with surprised face.

IA Agent: "Who the fuck are you?"

Android Arthur Morgan: "I am an android by CyberLife. What is this place anyway? Seems like a facility of some sort.

IA Agent: "Please follow me."

Android Arthur Morgan: "Where will we go?"

IA Agent: "We will interrogate you."

IA Agent: "How did you end up here?"

Android Arthur Morgan: "Well, I touched with a hole to try and progress through a private investigation and then I was suddenly pulled here."

IA Agent: "F*cking hell, must be SCP-1437."
fter Android Arthur Morgan finished the interrogation he was given a proposal, either to serve the foundation or be deactivated, He chose to serve the foundation and as he served her became an important member of the foundation by being very intelligent and curious. His journey has lead him here and he shall not stop serving the foundation.
Android Arthur Morgan:
Android Arthur Morgan is an advanced android created by CyberLife, designed with complicated machinery, Arthur Morgan,. Programmed for critical private investigations Arthur has been involved in numerous mysterious cases. He is an incredibly intelligent, and has smart decision making skills. With those skills he is able to solve what seemed to be the impossible. Furthermore he was one of the first and best androids designed by cyberlife, but, people at cyberlife suspect him to be a deviant. (Deviant meaning an android is simulating emotions and thinks its human)

The Incident:

During one of his investigations, Android Arthur Morgan discovered a trail of blood leading to a mysterious and strange hole. Thus making him curious, because it did not appear on any map or satellite imagery. As he approached to the hole he was suddenly pulled in, without knowing of the connection between him and scp-1437. And he was transported to the facility.

SCP-1437:
SCP-1437, known as the "A Hole to Another Place," is a seemingly endless pit located in an [REDACTED]. Objects thrown into SCP-1437 will disappear with no trace and have been known to reappear in random locations across dimensions and realities. Foundation monitors SCP-1437 closely due its potential to reach UNDETERMINED and xk-classon the danger levels.

Last edited:

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024
1720396581215.png

Application Denied

Hello, @SHAMLAN

After a discussion with our Ambassador team we DENY your application for ambassador. Please get into contact with me if you would like to know more.

You may reapply in 1 week

Director of Internal Affairs, Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov

Status
Not open for further replies.