Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Nick "Mosasaur" Williams
Civilian name: Nick
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 0 warnings (I think) I also do have one ban for L-tap, but I am trying to improve and I hope we can forget this fact and take a good look at the rest of my application.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I am applying for IA Ambassador because I think I can command IA agents in what to do for their assignments. The last reason why I would want to become an IA ambassador is because I would like to train IA agents/operatives a little bit better then how they are trained now.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I am confident I am suitable for an IA Ambassador because I believe I have a good understanding of the CoE and the rules. I also care about IA quite a bit, hell most of my time on this server is spent as an IA agent.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written 4 documents. A good document has a good description. It shouldn't be all messy with bad grammer/spelling It must be clear to the reader what they are reading.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The responsibilities of an IA Ambassador is to keep watch over IA agents/operatives and hire people to IA as well. as well as respond to clearence level 4 stuff.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: There was once a little boy named Mason. He was born on July 13 the year, 1993 in Huston, Texas. When mason was a kid he had always been thinking about how cool it would be to be in the army. He was very popular in his school with tons of friends, but when he moved away from Texas and went to Florida he only made 1 friend. That friends name was Jake Nickleson. But after their 5 years of being friends during on stormy night Jake... commited suicide. After this happened Masonwent into deppresion which caused him joining the navy when he turned 18.after 5 years in the navy one of his NCOs offered him a job and Mason willingly accepted it because the college pay was for more years. Thats when he blacked out and woke up in a random cement wall room with multiple bunk beds. Thats when he learned about the SCP foundation and ranked up until he became a IA ambassador. Mason was still mad and deppresed because of Jakes death but he managed to push through becoming the most respected ambassador.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
-Support
-Low Playtime
-Not Well Known
-Okay Interactions

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
-+ Support
- Good Interactions
- Effective and Knowledgeable when it comes to the duties of IA

- Low Playtime
- Application needs some work

Sep 22, 2022

-Support

- Your application is really lacking, it should include far more detail and persuasive language. Saying that 'you think you can command agents' makes us believe that you are unsure of the position and the responsibilities it entices. Lastly, the question where it asks you what an ambassador's role is in rp you really lack in that area. They do not just watch over other agents, they also have other responsibilities you should read up on.

- I have not seen you playing as an agent in the last week since you've made this application, your playtime is extremely low if anything.

- If you wish to seriously try as an Ambassador there is much more for you to improve, I am sure you are a good agent but, unfortunately because of your low playtime nobody knows who you are. Being in disguise as an excuse of not being seen, otherwise it means that nobody has seen you make an arrest either, as it is a requirement for agents to un-disguise.

I don't like being negative on anyone's application but unfortunately for the majority of the people here there aren't any positives to know of. I hope this does not discourage you from attempting to improve/apply in the future. I hope to see you in Internal Affairs, have a good one!

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
>>>INTERNAL AFFAIRS VERDICT<<<
Greetings Mr. Mosasuar. At this time, this application is being Denied. As always, we thank you for your interest in the Ambassador position and would like to remind you that this is not a blacklist. Please feel free to re-apply later on down the line.​

Status
Not open for further replies.