- MTF E-11 PVT
- Internal Affairs Agent (held)
- Intelligence Agent (held)

- No CI Role ( yet )

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Failrp
- RDM
- Failrp

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
I want the foundation to be a better place, so I will help the foundation the most I can. I also really like telling new cadets how to play and what to not do, this very suits me for this job. I have built up relationships>(made friends) with MTF and captains. I have been deeply found interested in Testing and training. Ethics rules were never hard for me.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- Experience: I don't have CL4 experience, that's why I want this to be my first CL4 experience and if I do something wrong in this role, than you can always remove it. I have CL3 experience and I have seen other CL4 do their jobs. I have Security Sergeant, Sr Researcher, Intelligence and Internal experience. In my view I have enough experience for this role. I have a RRT license and a heavy weapon license. 200+ hours on the server.

- Passion: I wanna see other people starting to like scp rp and wanna be captain. Also help out new cadets and researchers in doing their job properly as they just joined the game. I quickly moved up to my dreams until i wanted to become something more (captain). I quickly moved up because of my passion.

- Leadership: With my ranks going up, I have been progressing in leading. As a CL3 I have been leading CL2 and under to safety every code 3/4/5 that's a one way to start leadership. (my leadership skills would probably go up if I get this role).

- Ethical or not? : As I joined the foundation as a cadet I wasn't that much ethical, but i have progressed so now im a very ethical man hoping to get the role I always wanted. And I started to get ethical when I got the IA and Intelligence role. But before I got those roles I was ethical enough to not break any rules and that's pretty much it.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Captains have many responsibilities. The first and the most important is to tell their positions in D-Block, it is very important because if everyone is not in the right place and the right time then a riot will happen. (also lots of traffic). Captains also do RRT and Heavy weapons tryouts. They should mentor all gensec to be ethical. If code 2 is critical, do not hesitate to sweep.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- I was born in 1989. In the southern Canada region. Me and my mother have moved to live in pinewood since I was 17 because we had no money to pay the rent of. It was a terrible idea because I've seen a lot of bodies on the snow and they were mainly black and green armour. When I saw the 5th body in a week, I decided to collect their guns and sell them to other people. Well of course I didn't sell them, my mom sold them because it was still not legal for me to sell weapons in 17 years old. We got pretty much a lot of money from that and I got the education I needed because we paid it with the money we got. I wished to become a Ranger in pinewood and that's what I got !!!

- My first mission was to find a killer that was going around the town naked but, it wasn't a man at all....... it was a creature. Me and the other 2 of my best buds were with me too and they really helped me back then in university (friends = girl: Hally | boy: Joshua). We approached the house that we were sure the killer was and there it was a pale - skinny - white figure sitting in the corner crying in tears. A black armoured military man said behind us "don't look at his face or there is gonna be trouble" we turned around and heard a helicopter coming our way. The team then somehow (Bucket over his head) contained it as we were watching "who the hell are you guys" said Hally.

- Me and my team was reqruited to become cadets and at that moment my passion became so that I would be a great leader and would help the foundation so much that everyone would be happy to serve.

Can I not?
Best to stick to one server and move up in that area instead of having responsibilities and expectations on you as slots are finite.

I'd suggest removing the one for the server you plan to play on the least.

Otherwise I'll give a NEUTRAL as you don't give a timeframe for when warns happened so they could've happened yesterday for all we know, as well as no mention the end of your lore is... Interesting... However very well written.

Ismaaeel

Nov 12, 2022
Best to stick to one server and move up in that area instead of having responsibilities and expectations on you as slots are finite.

I'd suggest removing the one for the server you plan to play on the least.

Otherwise I'll give a NEUTRAL as you don't give a timeframe for when warns happened so they could've happened yesterday for all we know, as well as no mention the end of your lore is... Interesting... However very well written.
i dont know how to check when i got the warnings

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.