Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Jaiden
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days
In what country are you located?:Canada
Time zone:PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):XK-class VIP("War dog", intel Agent Jaiden)
Chaos name (include your rank): Crazy Carl Operative
Civilian name:Jaiden Smith
Steam ID:Steam ID: 76561198298234408
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):Scp US
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Got warned for my name being Goku changed it right after hope that isn't a problem
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes I'd say about 80% of my hours have been spent on moderating/owning a server (1300h). When i start to get serious with a server i always apply for staff so pretty much every server i have over 100 hours on ive most likely been staff on it, that has become just another part of the game for me to always try and work my way up and become a outstanding member of the community. So far i’ve staffed on DarkRP MilitaryRP and StarwarsRP servers and feel like i can pretty much deal with anything SCP-RP can throw at me.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I’ve been playing serious riley play for about 3-4 years now, i used to just get on and play trouble and terrorist town a ton but when i hit 17 i wanted something with a bit more action and things to do that’s when my friends first introduced me to star wars rp and scp-rp. Serious role play servers have seriously changed my perspective on gaming and now i spend all my time doing it on CG.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-4-5 minimum I try to get on as much as I can so ppl can atleast know who I am. i also work from home a lot of the time so i can be on at a moments notice anytime
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I honestly just really like the server, there has clearly been a lot of effort put into it and I want to be a part of the team that makes this happen. I used to play a lot of fps games but when I joined this server, I just fell in love I've almost completely put down shooters and spent all my time on scp-rp and I want to keep it that way. :) I used to spend almost all my time on this game in sits and helping community's and I miss doing it too.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: honestly there's not a whole lot special about me, I have some experience as a staff member on a couple big servers already which is nice, so I already know all the binds and commands but aside from that just really want to help the server out. I also feel that my past experience really will help me with any sort of situation on CG.

ps. when I first got tested on 860 as a d-class i was running away from the giant dog and also found 100k just lying on the ground and that has seriously made me enjoy this server without there being a pay wall behind weapons and attachments so whoever that was I really want to thank

Last edited:

otis

Oct 6, 2022
+SUPPORT
Good Interactions
Mature Player
Helped me with quiz

Green

Jul 13, 2022
-Support
-Low Play Time
-No Interaction

+Good App

I'd suggest getting some more time on the server before applying for trial mod or any whitelist.

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
-Support
-Low Play Time
-No Interaction

+Good App

I'd suggest getting some more time on the server before applying for trial mod or any whitelist.
Thanks for the response I just got up to three days but I guess I need to interact with more people than just d-class and civis Haha all the staff are such high ranks i always try to interact with them as much as i can.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
While I don't have any interactions with you, I'm willing to give you a +Support.
You have a decent playtime, however you should aim to improve it.
You have previous staffing experience which is always a plus

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
While I don't have any interactions with you, I'm willing to give you a +Support.
You have a decent playtime, however you should aim to improve it.
You have previous staffing experience which is always a plus
Hey i really appreciate the reply, i’ve definitely kept to myself by playing scps d-class and MC&D but recently have been playing a lot of researcher which has been introducing me to a lot of new and cool people :)

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @Itadori Mizaki ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied. I strongly recommend you branch out and get involved with more organizations, as this will increase your reputation within the server. This is something we value highly.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.