Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Jaiden
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):5d 17h
In what country are you located?:Canada
Time zone:PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):MTF Nu-7 PVT Jaiden "War dog"
Chaos name (include your rank):Operative Crazy Carl
Civilian name:Only use my MC&D WHICH IS War dog
Steam ID:Steam ID:76561198298234408
Discord ID (name#0000):Jaiden#1010
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Received a warn about my name since I had it as son goku but was a common mistake and apologized.
Also have a rdm warning when I first joined the server I didn't read the rules which lead to that warn.
The staff who warned me was also the person I killed and me and him are on good terms now. What happened with the rdm was I was an MC&D and saw someone with my disguise so I comms my teammate who is the only other mc&d and he said it wasn't him, so I shot the guy and got warned.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-About 1400 of my hours in gmod have been spent either moderating/operating a server. First of all I owned a falloutRP server in 2017 which AVG at 40-50 players which I kept up for about a year and a half but my first staff experience was on a DarkRP Server and I spent about 4months on there and made my way up to Sr. Admin, then I was off to a MilitaryRP Server which I moderated for 2 and a half months and made my way up to SR.Mod but ended up stepping down since the owner sold the server. I've had a pretty good amount of experience and have all the binds and commands memorized (The common ones). I've never had any experience on SCP-RP but I'm absorbing information like a sponge and can't wait to learn more.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I've been playing serious roleplay since I was 17 and I loved every second of it, SeriousRP has become such a big part in gaming for me because I feel like it just gives me that extra bit of realism in games when I can play with other people who want that to. I've just recently started playing on CivilNetworks Servers but have had great roleplay experiences on them so far. I've played a couple big roles in serious roleplay such as Darthvader, Emperor Palpatine, and Naval Captain on servers with 50+ pop.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I already spent about 7 hours a day on SCP-RP I don't afk scps much, usually just flag on when there's a breach and get lucky. If I was to get trial-mod I would definitely play more if that's even possible, I just got Nu-7 as well which has made me want to hop on a lot more Aswell. Most of the time I'm on the server I'm just trying to interact with people in chat as much as I can so I can become a respected player on CG. I also work from home so can be on at a moment's notice for anything.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I would LOVE to be a moderator on CG Because I already spend so much time having fun on CG I would love to go above and beyond that, I want to do my part on the server and help the players of the community more than I already try to. I've spent so much time on GarrysMod making communities a better place it only feels natural to want to go for a position to help out one of the best communities I've seen on this game. I really like a lot of the staff they are super kind and I want to get to know them better as well, a lot of them are respected players and I look up to that. CG'S SCP-RP Is one of the most unique games I've seen, and the players just keep coming I want to do my part and help out the staff team and the community as much as I can! I've also just fell in love with the lore I'm not sure if anyone else watches those scp shorts on YouTube but that's actually how I found this server in the comments of one of those videos.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think I am special over other applicants because I have more experience being a staff than I do have playing the game, I have roughly 2000 hours as of now and as I said above about 1400 of them have been spent moderating/operating and I don't think a lot of people go for staff as much as I do when I join a server, I've never had the thought of I just want to become staff in mind, I usually play for a couple hours to see if I like it but with CG it was different I just fell in love whether its spending 8 hour days in d-block as gensec or killing everyone as 682, I will never get bored of the server and if I was too I'm always Infront of my screen to be of any assistance to anyone at a moment's notice. I also feel like half of staff on CG are high ranks in regiments or ethics committee and have a lot on their plate rp wise and could use some help grabbing a sit, I'm only in Nu-7 and would have plenty of free time for sits or to just help out/answer questions.

Extra comment: I haven't had a whole lot of interactions with a lot of staff, but I really hope you are still willing to take the time to read over my app I really hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Staff Experience

-Warns

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Staff Experience

-Warns
Thanks green! The warn does suck and was a complete misunderstanding but I learn from my mistakes quick, thanks so much for the response.

otis

Oct 6, 2022
+SUPPORT
- Good Interactions
- Mature Player
-Helped me with quiz

Beekz

Oct 20, 2022
+SUPPORT
- Good Interactions
- Very Active
-Staff experience
-Helped with security test

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.