Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LTCOM CI B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have no active warnings
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
The reason i am applying for captain that I feel I can use my expertise and experience within Epsilon 11 to benefit the General Security Department. Some of these qualities are risk assessment, de-escalation, professionalism, and respect. The true reason behind my application is that I feel the General Security Department does not have enough captains, and with my skill set, I would be a good addition to the team. I truly believe that the General Security Department is one of the most important factions within Site 65, as it is responsible for a large number of class prisoners. Keeping them all in check is a big task that requires a proper chain of command, which is why I would like to insert myself higher within this chain of command. I should be promoted to assist the lower ranks as well as help manage GENSEC.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I feel that I am suitable for this particular role for three main reasons. Reason number one is that I have prior experience in leadership (LTCOM of E-11), and many of these skills can be transferred to GENSEC. My second reason is that I have a good standing reputation within this department and feel that I am a very easy person to get along with. Therefore, if someone were to have an issue, they would feel safe enough to come speak to me so I can resolve it. Lastly, for my final reason why I am suitable for this role, I truly care about this department and understand the significance behind each and every role within it. I feel that if I am promoted to Captain, I can help do more to manage this department as well as improve it to the best of my abilities.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Captain are as follows: maintain order in D-block, instruct the lower-ranking subordinates and guide them when necessary to ensure that they can perform their duties to the best of their ability, host riot control tryouts as well as heavy weapons tryouts, administer punishments to people who commit infractions. finally and most importantly, ensure that the department is running as smoothly as possible and fix any issues that arise immediately.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: James Anderson
Background: Former RCMP Police SGT
Current Role: MTF E-11 LTCOM

Lore:
James Anderson had always known the nights in rural Canada could be eerily quiet, but this particular night was different. It was 3:18 AM, and a biting cold swept through the small town, wrapping everything in a shroud of frost. Anderson, a seasoned police officer, was on patrol, making his usual rounds. His breath formed clouds in the air as he exhaled, his mind drifting to the warmth of his home.
The sudden crackle of his radio jolted him from his thoughts. A frantic call came through about a shootout near the edge of town. Without hesitation, Anderson flipped on his siren and sped towards the scene. The roads were deserted, save for the occasional animal darting across the street, startled by the wailing siren.
As he approached the location, Anderson could see the flashing lights of unmarked black vehicles. Men in dark suits moved with precision and purpose, their movements almost too coordinated to be mere law enforcement. His police training kicked in, and he quickly assessed the situation: several armed suspects had barricaded themselves inside an old warehouse, exchanging fire with these suited figures.
Taking cover behind his cruiser, Anderson joined the firefight, his training guiding his actions. Despite the chaos, he noticed the men in suits seemed oddly focused on observing him, even as bullets flew. Their professionalism was beyond anything he had seen, even in the FBI.
After a tense standoff, the suspects were subdued. Anderson approached the suited men, expecting the usual federal introduction. Instead, one of them, a tall figure with a stern face, flashed a badge he didn't recognize and introduced himself as an operative of the SCP Foundation.
"James Anderson," the man began, "your actions tonight were impressive. We’ve been scouting for someone with your skills and temperament. The SCP Foundation could use a man like you."
Confused, Anderson demanded an explanation. The operative explained that the SCP Foundation was a secret organization dedicated to containing and studying anomalous entities and phenomena that defied natural law. The shootout he had responded to involved a group called the chaos insurgency attempting to exploit one such anomaly for their gain.
Intrigued and driven by a sense of duty, Anderson chose to join the SCP Foundation. The transition wasn’t easy. He underwent rigorous training In the mobile task force E-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" , learning about the various anomalies and the protocols for handling them. His police background proved invaluable, and his ability to stay calm under pressure quickly earned him a respected place within the Foundation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.