Time zone: CST
Character name(s): James "Mapper" A , Jay "Mapper" A
Civilian name: Samuel Smitherins
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Executive Researcher, CI-B, and SCP-096 [All Current]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 2 total warnings for FailRP. My first warning was for accidentally doing the 079 glitch my first time switching to the SCP, and not understanding whether I was allowed to noclip around or not. My second warning was for dissolving an escaped D-class as a Thaumatologist. At the time of these warnings, I did not understand what I had done wrong, but after learning from the rules and future experience, I now fully understand and take responsibility for my previous actions.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- Aside from my ability to be active on the server frequently and be available for others, here are some traits of mine that make me a good candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant. I have very high developed cooperating skills, meaning I have no problem helping anyone around me with any issue they may have, or in general working together with others on projects or RP. This also expands to my natural friendliness and my approachability. I enjoy interacting with new people, and I have no problems when cooperating with someone new on an issue. My problem solving skills are also noteworthy, whenever a problem is put in front of me, I will not stop until I am able to solve it, and I rarely ever put an issue aside or procrastinate. Finally, I know when it's appropriate to punish someone, or give them the benefit of the doubt in a conflict.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The general responsibility of an ECA is to be the voice/face of ECMs when they are unable to do it themselves. This includes but is not limited to: Representing Ethics when investigating/improving a department within the foundation, maintaining ethical principals in everyday tasks the foundation needs to undergo, and maintaining the relations of the Ethics Committee around site. Assistants should act as a direct branch between common personnel among our site, and the Ethics Committee itself. This means that assistant must frequently communicate issues in-site to ECMs, and complete needed tasks of ECMs when asked.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- (More Lore taking place before this application) James "Mapper" A is known to be a naturally curious and social man. These traits naturally extended his interests into the Research Department of the foundation. He was inducted into the foundation starting at the age of 17, and became an Executive researcher by the age of 39. As an Executive, James quickly realized how closely involved his research was to the Ethics Committee. Along with this and his close relations with the Committee, James was inspired to take on more responsibility within the foundation, and work as an Executive Research and Ethics Assistant duel position. He eagerly awaits Ethics' response on his request to become an assistant of theirs.

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Mapper's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please get in contact with us for your whitelist!
- Mr.Dalton​

Status
Not open for further replies.