For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since April 2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): James "Mapper" A
Civilian name: Samuel Smitherins
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 20231109203017_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ethics Member [Current]
- Site Advisor [Former]
- Ethics Committee Assistant Coordinator [Former]
- Executive Researcher [Former]
- Chaos Insurgency Beta [Former]
- SCP-096 [Current]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 2 total expired warnings for FailRP from when I was new to the server. My first warning was for accidentally doing the 079 glitch my first time switching to the SCP, and not understanding whether I was allowed to noclip around or not. My second warning was for dissolving an escaped D-class as a Thaumatologist. At the time of these warnings, I did not understand what I had done wrong, but after learning from the rules and future experience, I now fully understand and take responsibility for my previous actions.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I am a very frequent SCP player, and I thoroughly enjoy playing as SCP and I am a gamemaster. Having all of this experience with serious roleplay and SCP immersion makes me suitable for the whitelist of the new SCP. Along with this, I do not have a secondary role with ECM, so I instead play SCP frequently.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior of SCP-22415 is assisting foundation staff with a variety of matters. They are assigned to morally assist the foundation, and avoid conflict with the goal of helping to keep foundation and other morally equipped people safe. They respond to orders of foundation as it corresponds with an ethical moral code, and seek the safety for those around them.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- SCP-22415 should not be assisting combatives, even if it's against C.I. They must always strive for the safety of those not engaged in combat first, so mainly non-combatives. So, in this presented scenario, I would aid the researchers running away from the fight for the previous stated reasons. SCP-22415 disagrees with combat and has a non violent moral code, meaning he would assist those running away.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- In this scenario, you should not be repelling the anomaly ahead of all else. This is because the SCP prioritizes safety over all else, with its moral code and purpose for the foundation. Repeling 076 would only cause it to hit the researchers and put their safety at risk.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
If a d-class is escaping D-block, it goes against the foundation and a d classes role. Though, a d-class being hostile and out of line most of the time, puts 22415 in a difficult position. In final, 22415 cannot heal d-class at all in any scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.