CI-A [Holding]
MTF E-11 LCPL [Holding]
Executive Researcher [Holding]
SCP-096 [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1. A warning for RDM when I started cause I killed a MTF as a Civi
2. A warning for job abuse cause I swapped to a SCP while arrested for a joke

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am a confident and responsible person when it comes to a task, and I try my best to accomplish any goal that I face.
I also have had a CL4 role for the last 3 months and in that time I have learned how to be responsible with that role, and how I can improve.
I have lots of experience form my executive researcher role when it comes to overseeing test and other tasks, as well as helping my directors when
they need anything done. I have a total in game level of 122 and know when to act mature and respectful in RP situations, and know when to have fun

and to act professional. I get along with most people on the server and don't usually hold a grudge or anything like that either.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
1. Helping the 05 members when assigned a task.
Overseeing the other departments
3. Going to the 05 members when there are any concerns with the departments

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

<Insert Credentials>

<Loading...>

<
Clearance Level 4 Credentials accepted>

<
Accessing Folder>

<File name - Voice Log #1>

"Hello I-... damn it that's to basic of a start. Hey
I'm Jared-, nope that just sounds dumb. Voice log number 1-. Yeah that's sound good lets run with that."

"Voice log number one, hello I'm Jared, and the site therapist told me I should start making a audio log or something like that because of some dumb anomalous type ability or something. to all medical specifications, I can not die. I just figured this out after being in the foundation for, 3-4 years or so. It happened during a 682 breach. I was on my way to surface during a code black, and that's when 682 broke in from personnel wing and ripped me in half... and I know this sounds crazy but in a world where we have a orange slime creature that hugs people and a book that can straight up give you any disease, I would say this is pretty ordinary. Apparently after I was "Killed" my two half's apparently moved back to each other and fused back. The part I hate the most out of the experience is the fact that I can't remember what happened, I was found after the breach unconscious on the ground and when I came too I just remembers what had happened at a random point in the day. I only now know what happened to me because of the CCTV camera right outside of the personnel wing. After the footage was found I was tested on for a week before the deemed me safe to go back to my job. I keep getting called in for more testing from time to time from researchers that want to explore the ability, I don't mind it. The only other thing I hate is the fact, I can no longer leave. Some people get to retire or just get injected with amnestic so they have a reset essentially. But not me now, I don't get to retire or leave. I get stuck in a facility underground where I study some of the most dangerous anomaly's known to man, so I guess I'll have all the time in the world to work here. So see you later site personnel, this is Jared, signing off."

Last edited:

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Jared
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, however at this time we believe you are unfit for this position. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████

Status
Not open for further replies.