Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay "Corvid"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 5, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77430527
Discord name: Username is Mexiimex | Given Nickname is Assistant Jay Corvid
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since the beginning of March this year.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone:
AEST or GMT +11
Character name(s): Jay 'Corvid'
Civilian name: Jay Crow
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes!
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
My SCP Levels are 25. and my Total is 150.
New levels.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am holding
Executive Researcher
Overseer Assistant
SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warnings.png
Nope. No bans or warns. And thats not planned to change.

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I've been an active roleplayer for a while now and I believe that adding this SCP to my list of tools to create good rp scenarios acting as effectively a bodyguard with an untouchable ability would make for an incredible storyline. I've always been a morally good person, following the site code of conduct and making sure that I stick safely within the guidelines.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 roams around site, looking for scenarios where they can provide support and assist non-combative personnel anywhere possible. And during the situations where required, SCP-22415 can provide medical assistance, SCP-22415-2 is a user of the Helpers Dimention and save personell, lastly SCP-22415-3 can assist with repositioning SCP's away from non-combative personnel until they can safetly help recontain an SCP.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

I Would aid the Researchers, As protecting non combatives are my goals as SCP-22415. Sending them into the dimention and moving them to another location where they're safe. Continuing to do so until no combatives are in the combat area/zone.
After no combatives are left in the area. As 22415-1 Healing any one team would be taking a side. And I must only heal those who can convince their goals are moral and of right of mind. Otherwise there will be no healing given.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

It would be best to not push SCP-076 due to the potential of him finding the Researcher. If possible, Teleporting the researcher into the dimention, moving him to safety, and if not possible. Repelling 076 whenever he is actively chasing any Researcher or non combative member of site.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

D-class are death row inmates, and actively breaching d-block is a non-moral action. I would avoid healing him and alert a member of Gensec to come and recontain the D-class and then the medical team can give him attention. I would NOT heal the D-class.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.