For how long have you played on CG SCP: about a month and a half
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Nathan 'Jeager', Steve Castillo
Civilian name: Mark Castillo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Total Level 102, SCP Level 13
1721792339553.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E11 CSG
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
As an E11 CSG I know more than most about SCPs on the server. I know how to recontain him and how he would act while passive and while breached. I have experienced numerous breaches on both SCP and E-11 and would like to experience some breaches from the perspective of 096. While 096 isnt the most popular sample target I would also like to be able to hop on and help when needed.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Sit in his CC and wait for someone to see his face. If during it is during a breach after being left alone for 60 seconds he may roam
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 should beeline directly for the person that has seen his face. 096 has no other restrictions in where he may go as long as it is towards the 096-1 instance. 096 may make a beeline for dblock if that is where the 096-1 instance is.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Responding personnel will equip scrambles and grab buckets from the nearest site that they are available at(pw bathroom, f2 bathroom, 049 maintenance room, data center.) Personnel will follow SCP-096 until SCP-096 finds and terminates all SCP-096-1 instances. Once all SCP-096-1 instances are dead SCP-096 will become docile and will be able to be beamed and cuffed. Personnel should attempt to bucket SCP-096 whenever they are close to it to prevent further causalities. The original picture of SCP-096 should be hunted down and destroyed as soon as possible to prevent further casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.