Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Jester" - "David "Raidermenting" Trespass - John Harvey
Civilian name: John Harvey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic
What are your total levels?:
1685842525388.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A1 LT (Held), CI Alph (Held), Senior Agent (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1685842549377.png
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- Since 5/18/23
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I would like to be able to assist DEA by increasing the availability of recruitment as well as being able to serve as a lead in game for other members of DEA as its quite tragic to see the occasional time where there is no special agent or above on to organize DEA. Along with this the tools provided to me by being a special agent will greatly assist in the handling of GOIs. Another reason I'd like to be special agent is to be able to work closer with the people. In addition to this I'll also be able to hold trainings for DEA allowing me to increase the capability of the regiment while also providing something to do during the downtime between GOI intrusions.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- With prior experience as an A1 co I already have experience with being lvl 4 personnel, in addition to this my time in DEA has given me insight into how everything works and will allow me to function as a special agent. This ranges from how to operate on surface and the procedures that come along with taking into consideration the relations between us and GOIs. The prior CO experience has given me experience in both leading and negotiating, both being important parts of a special agents duties, as they were common duties in the regiment. This extends to me being highly qualified from prior experience to both adequately provide entrance examinations and to properly host trainings.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- While I haven't been the sole author of any documents I have assisted in the creation of several A1 documents ranging from SOPs to code word documents. When it comes to what makes a good document the main things that contribute to this are the fact that the document is clear and concise in delivering the information to the person reading it. Unless its a lore document theres not reason to make someone read 1 page for 3 sentences of information. Another less important factor for good documents is them looking not terrible along with it being well ordered instead of jumping to unrelated topics.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-The main responsibilities of Special agents is to carry out and oversee the policies and tasks dictated by Agency Managers and above in DEA as well as:
-Handling the recruitment of new agents
-Enforcing regiment policy
-Dealing with GOIs like MC&D wanting facility entrance.
-Maintenance of regimental readiness through hosting trainings.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alexandria "Jester" Reznor, more colloquially known as simply just "Jester," was a notable member of Alpha one before soon vanishing for an extended period of time. While there was one sighting when a private "Jester" was spotted, but this is regarded as a false sighting as he soon disappeared one day later. The origins for Alexandria Reznor is relatively shrouded in secrecy or removed, as per protocol for Alpha one members, but the most remaining documentation places him to be in the same place as one Alexander Reznor, a current member of the D.E.A. Alexandras name, believed to be originating from a mistake from the doctors at birth making a typo on his birth certificate. However, due to an impoverished upbringing, he was never given the opportunity to change it nor ever knew of the mistake as he always just presumed the name "Alex." To make the origination more confusing, his true last name as since been lost to time as the only physical copy of his birth certificate has since been lost between the transfer from physical to digital copies of all certificates. However, his current and only known last name of Reznor originated during a confrontation between Alexander Reznor and himself occurred. It is believed that Alexandra, not to be confused with Alexander, got into a heated gang war between Alexanders and his own gangs over territory. In order to further infuriate Alexander and his gang, Alexandria had forcefully taken the last name of "Reznor" with his gang being renamed into the "Grayriders." Named as such to be a mix between both Alexanders "Lightriders" and his presumed enemy of the "Nightriders." It is this reason, along with his last name of "Reznor," that he was taken into Foundation custody along side Alexander Reznor, much to his dismay. Once a member of the Foundation, he joined in the D.E.A. as a member to further try and antagonize Alexander.

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
+Support
I trust this man to eliminate the chaos i word (I forgot how to spell it)

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.