Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175578067
Discord ID (name#0000): Jewel#0548
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCPRP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have been roleplaying on this server for over a year. I take rp in the server very seriously and try my best to keep it going at all times.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I'm typically on 3-9 hours a day.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to be a GM because I have experienced what a good quality GM can do to enhance rp and I would like to help with that. Since being in the game for so long I have seen many events, I know what people like and how to make people happy just from being a player and experiencing them firsthand.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am special because on the time I have, and I dedicate to this server. I also feel I am a perfect fit due to being in so many departments in my time, my imagination, and my attention to detail. I don't want to do half done events I want to have full events to make people happy not just one side but everyone. My willingness to learn is also something I have that will help me be a great GM.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
I would like to do an event with 999 and a different buildabear that can freely roam the server and make people happy just like 999 and 2295. I would also like to bring back a cafe in the training room serving real food this time, everyone loved that one. I would also like to add surface RP such as a new form of ci but the good guys that can help build up pinewood from the enviable buildup of nuclear chemicals.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
I would like to add onto one of the doors in heavy that leads you to a new site that is below site 65. Site 65 was made over this unknown site that was infected with 008 and actually nuked. In this you can find bits of SCPs, zombies, spores, ruins of the site, and much more. In this you would find bunkers of intact bodies that starved to death and some maybe even alive (que eery music).
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1 & A-1: I would love to do something for both O1 and A1 that brings back past (dead) ethics members and O5 members that they have to yet again guard and deal with their shenanigans. This has been done before with a machine I believe I would like this to be more of a haunting or a possession of some kind.
Nu-7: I would like to add more rp on surface for Nu7. Such as adding to pinewood and bringing more surface SCPs for them to recontain.
E-11: Like talking about the free roaming SCPs in the facility that they could guard and more help/rp with the new heavy. I have many ideas being an E11 myself.
CI: I would love to have an event where they can be the good guys for once, team up with the foundation for the greater good, maybe a loose SCP maybe a black hole of some sort.
UNGOC: I love the war GOC and the foundation have going on and what started it, I would like to deep dive into the rehab day to day work they have to do after the attempted assassination and how the war has affected them.
Foundation Staff: My biggest thing is helping the little people on the server so my biggest goal is to make events such as the cafe or the roaming SCPs that can improve their daily life. As well as a haunted/ themed nights. I would also like to add a new SCP in HCZ inanimate.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jewel ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Jackmaze or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.