For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months

In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: PST

Character name(s): John 'Helldiver'
Civilian name: Tyrone Kim

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 lt Held: Ci Beta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have never
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate is that I have a good leadership role in the Nu-7 regiment and during ci raids I've shown good leadership in ordering Nu-7 to take down CI but also to tell other regiments and GENSEC. Also in a code 5 I help lead groups to find breach SCPs around HCZ or LCZ.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:​
Following The Orders Of The Ethics CommitteeHelping The Committee In their dutiesAuthorizing The Use Of AA (Advanced Armory) During Containment BreachesAuthorizing SweepsWriting Reports To The CommitteeSigning DocumentsEnforcing The COEStaying Professional And Mature
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Once upon a time this person named Tyrone Kim was a recruit to the Canadian military. He was born in Vancouver BC 2001 and grew up in the streets of east Hastings. With his difficult life he grew up unhappy and wanting to make a change for his life but also the world as he wanted to feel important. So he signed himself up to the Canadian Military and proceeded to gain respect and ranks. One day he was tasked to go up north of Canada and see if any Russians came but then the SCP Foundation ask Tyrone Kim to join and that he can big a bigger difference more than Canada so Tyrone agreed and changed his identity to John 'Helldiver' ever since that he has decide to represent Nu-7 and sworn to protect the site from the CIs with his life.​

Status
Not open for further replies.