Time zone: Eastern
Character name(s): Josh 'Brick' Pasha
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Just MTF Nu7 SPC and D.E.A. Senior Agent on UK

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One FailRP warning - I spawned at Garage and got shot by CI so I returned fire. Before spawning I have asked on Teamspeak if it was clear to spawn in Garage, I was told Yes. It also appeared that the CI that I've killed had killed me like 15-20 minutes prior when I was in the watchtower (sniper headshot) so I just accepted the warn.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
I am developing a different character compared to the one on UK and have a major interest in Gensec. I would love to help the current Captain+'s with training and maintaining a more professional team. It just happens too often where the airlock or catwalk is a bit of a mess. I'd think that with the extra hands that issue could be combatted a bit better. I also am not shy to use my microphone and have experience with implementing strategies for whatever implication. I'd also like a bit of responsibilities on the USA server since I do hop on quite frequently. Please don't see any of this as if I am downtalking the current captains and above, I am just trying to say that it can get really hectic some times and extra hands could always help out.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am very mature, can be strict when needed but I do keep in mind that this is a videogame and it's also supposed to be fun for people. I can easily analyze situations and how things are and come up with idea's to improve it. I've also spent a lot of hours as both a Gensec and D-Class so I have experience of both sides which will help on that field. I also am against discrimination or making people left out, I do have a character on here that can get rude a bit but it's more in a joking matter and it's very obvious (I have a custom accent on this character)

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Not much really. Main goal is to guide the gensec to handle the Dblock efficiently and ethically. You take command on all the gensec present, if any other captains are online you can try and share responsibilities and also obey to the wishes of your higher ups. Next to efficiency and ethics I'd say team morale is very important too. Being angry and cursing all day won't help yourself or your team at all. Always keep an eye open to mistakes and try and educate where possible. You'd also be the contact point for SA and others if anything is required, and can request aid with approval.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Josh Pasha, born in 1999 has been moving states frequently trying to get through life after having a rough childhood. Not being able to live the American dream nor be recognized by his employers for his dedication and brilliance he had no doubts on what to do after seeing a job offer from the SCP Foundation to become a Gensec Cadet. After getting settled in into the bunks and studying for his test, he passed and started his days out as a rookie. He quickly learned how to hold the ropes by looking closely at how his peers handled things. He would be copying what they to, but quickly try and improve on efficiency. After climbing the ranks he finally had the idea to fill in this application to get a promotion to Security Captian.

Status
Not open for further replies.