[USA] Josher "Owl" 2nd director of IA application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236436890
Discord name: Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B#7183
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months with roughly 2 months of ambassador position.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Jotler", Josher "Owl", "Jonker"
Civilian name: "Jonker"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador - Holding, 096 - Holding MTF E11 SPC - Holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 warnings no kicks though i do have 1 ban which was accidental by Rosewood when he got my steam id from the logs instead of the person who LTARP. The warnings are ERP and failrp
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I feel a large sense of devotion to internal affairs. I feel a need for change is around the facility and it is difficult to orchestrate in my position as most people would rather listen to a director then an ambassador. I feel my activity and those i work with are terrific people and that i have what it will take to reform the site into a greater tomorrow.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: My time on internal affairs and activities to help the department in all ways has been a great thing. With these abilities and everything i have learned as an ambassador for the department I will be able to orchestrate the site to a better tomorrow and turn IA from less rag tag like it has been in the past to a more coordinated group working in swift go arounds with everyone on the facility to make sure everything is in check. My most notable traits being the ability to take a leadership role in any position, ability to respond to any issue quickly, ability to adapt to whatever situation is asked of me as soon as it comes up. I have also in the time since my last application gained greater investigative skills as well as taken a larger leadership position by moving to create a subdivision.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The director is to watch over ambassadors and discipline them as necessary. They also give guidance to new ambassadors coming on to the team and organize all meetings within IA. They help organize tribunals and serve as a more direct link between IA and the rest of the site. They also monitor over training of agents. They create documents as necessary and approve all investigations and assist with creation of subdivisions with the department of IA.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name is Ambassador Josher "Owl". I was a normal civilian out for a car ride when alarms started sounding in the pinewood area. I thought nothing of it thinking it must be a drill. I saw helicopters fly quickly overhead and a man in a plague doctor costume running from the military base. He greeted me and continued running. I was quickly stopped and given amnestics. When I woke up, I was in some offices among some people telling me to take a test which I passed and they handed me a smudged ID showing the name Josher and the codename "Owl". A sense of neglect had befallen the site and I moved to change that making sure all knew what they were doing wrong and guiding them to the correct path. I believed with this I could truly dig in to the site and change it but it was all for not. Leagues of those higher then me kept stepping on the policies I work so very hard to enforce and it truly tired me out. I decided I must move to gain a better position to where I am able to deal with these folks more effectively.

Signed: Ambassador Josher "Owl1678841139082.png

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
Josher has been on the ambassador team for a very long time and has been devoted to the IA ambassador role ever since he received it. He is a great leader, easy to get along with, friendly and helpful. Additionally, Josher has created a solid app with a good lore and reasons for wanting to become the Director of IA. Good luck Josher.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+Massive Support

Josher has been a strong voice in IA for a while, he has amazing skill in gathering agents for training, giving orders during codes 1/3/5, and has been an amazing role model for the department, if he's been given this position, I would have no doubt that the department would be in safe hands.

Unit

Dec 28, 2022
+support
-active
-amazing all-round guy
-great ambassador

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+ support

as my time as ambassador josher was very well and as I have returned to the game he has helped me with much and relearning! Thank you for being such a great ambassador and I wish you the best of luck to get director!

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
-active on internal
-as proffesional as a director
-gives feedback

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Even though there are many options for IA Director currently, kosher could be a good choice for the position as he has demonstrated continued effort and dedication to IA, good luck.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Owl!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Internal Affairs Director!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may Re-Apply In two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.