What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- I do indeed have a microphone, a good one at that
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SPC
- CI-A
-Internal Affair Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I do not have any kicks, bans, or warnings.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for security captain to help GSD keep an iron grip on D-Block and to overall keep the chaos within the sites security to a minimum. I have noticed the security being often, less professional in recent times and I would like to change that state of mind. I do want to conduct tryouts and keep GSD professional, ready to deal with anything that comes it's way. I want to be recognized as that security captain that helps newer individuals and the people around me. I will teach members of the department professionalism and manners, especially at D-block. My full objective is to improve GSD in any way possible, either that be manners, professionalism, and dealing with chaos insurgency in my jurisdiction. My overall objective of being a Captain will be to let people pass on my professionalism and help them be a overall better site security personnel.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am a loyal and hardworking individual. I will point out any person that is not worthy to be apart of our department, either it be a friend or someone I do not know at all. I can be lenient at times but only so if it is someone that does not know their job completely, there can not be room for failure when the time has come for professionalism around dangerous anomalies. I have read every handbook and rulebook that I have access to and I plan to follow those rules to heart. Give me an order, and I will follow it to the best of my ability. There will be little room for error and I know that, I will get work done.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- A GSD Captain's primary objective is to oversee the security department's operations, this not only contains D-Block but everywhere security is stationed at. Making sure every gear in the department is turning. Making sure professionalism and manners are shown throughout the site and especially towards the Mobile Task Forces. There cannot be any bad blood between GSD and other departments, that is what the captain makes sure none of such happens. Working with the Chief(s) of Security to handle sub-divisions, keeping them in their prime state. GSD Captains host, log, and oversee tryouts, promoting/crediting also comes along with that. A GSD Captains also contains organizing sweeps and the protection of D-Block from outside intruders and anomalous entities.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Justice's past is unclear as most have observed, even their documents barely say anything about it. They have also been recorded to bring justice to any outliers the foundation might have, giving the nickname "Justice"

Some say they appeared one day in the foundation and will not can not leave under any circumstance. They are confusing even to their higher ups, but one thing is certain to the people around them. They will get what they want through any means they can accomplish.

Last edited: