[USA] Karl's Second ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Liquid" Karl

Jul 26, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:629864372

Discord name: liquid_karl

For how long have you played on CG SCP: steam says 1.8k hours (about a year or so mayhaps more)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CDT

Character name(s)
Civilian name: Jake "Cannibal" E.
Chaos name: "Karl "Deadeye" M.
Foundation name: "Liquid" Karl
GOC name: "Mindless"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Green = Holding | Red = held |
-------------------------------------------------
-CI-D
-GOC-CPL
-DEA/IA

-Executive Researcher
-E-11 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-none active

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I’m great at creating documents and assisting others, I enjoy a supportive environment. While combat isn't my forte, I enjoy the roleplay. I'm very dedicated, especially when faced with challenges. Although I've had my share of missteps (my whole minging run), my focus has shifted towards the server's roleplay dynamics. And with problem-solving skills, I'm fully down to make a valuable contribution to the the committee.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Handling unethical behavior among foundation staff and D-class personnel is important. This involves following the CoE and Legal Codex with the help of the Internal Affairs Department. It also means obeying orders from the Ethics Committee, such as creating documents, dealing with SCPs (samplings etc.), and interviewing different departments regarding ethics and comfort. If higher-ups aren't available, authorizing actions like accessing the Advanced Armory or implementing KOS in D-Block during a Code 2. Advanced Armory falls to specific individuals, usually NCO+ or all MTF/Containment Units. Ultimately, being approachable and assisting with problem-solving.

>Access_Documents

|-------------------------------------------------|>-<|TERMINAL ACCESS|>-<|----------------------------------------------------------|
>ACCESSING_DOCUMENTATION….
>ACCESS.GRANTED
Spoiler: >Open<

>WELCOME: “[REDACTED]”
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
>DATA_LOG.JACK-BRAINLESS-F.
>Clearance_5.DATA

>Name: Jack "Brainless" F.
>Age: Presumed 33 Years of age

>Background: Jack Fale was once an enigmatic figure within the Foundation, Formerly a researcher specializing in anomalous cognition and memory manipulation, Jack was deeply involved in several high-profile containment breaches and experiments gone awry. However, his involvement in these incidents was never fully disclosed due to the sensitive nature of his work and the classified status of many of his projects.

>Despite his brilliance and dedication to understanding the anomalies he studied, Jack's methods were often unorthodox and controversial, earning him the nickname "Brainless" among his colleagues. Some whispered that he was willing to sacrifice anything, including his own sanity, in the pursuit of knowledge.

>It was during one such experiment that tragedy struck. A containment breach led to a catastrophic event, resulting in widespread amnestic dispersal throughout the facility. Jack, caught in the epicenter of the chaos, was exposed to an unprecedented dosage of Class F amnestics, wiping away not only his memories but also leaving his cognitive functions severely impaired.

>In the aftermath, Jack was found wandering the corridors of the facility, a mere shadow of his former self. He was deemed unfit for active duty within the Foundation and assigned to menial tasks, far removed from the complexities of anomalous research.

>Despite his newly diminished capacity, Jack still retained fragments of his former self. His instinctual understanding of anomalies and his ability to navigate the intricacies of Foundation bureaucracy made him a valuable asset, albeit in a vastly different capacity than before. Recognizing his potential, the Ethics Committee offered him a position as an assistant, relying on his keen eye for detail and his talent for crafting meticulous documents.

>Now, as Jack "Brainless" F He serves the Foundation with great dedication, his past buried beneath layers of forgotten memories.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Karls's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.